• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MeteorSmashCody Drops In!!

MSMeteorSmashCody

Smash Rookie
NNID
DrmMchnMV
3DS FC
1203-9335-0216
Hello SmashBoards! I am MeteorSmashCody, I've been a fan of this site for a few months and finally decided to finally create an account and become an active community member. So I guess I'll break the ice with a few tidbits of info.

My Username Origin: I like seeing a spike pulled off in competitive smash play (or ANY move with the meteor effect), so I took the term Meteor Smash, and added my first name. Pretty basic honestly.

Why I Main My Mains:
Kirby (64): He has an excellent recovery, a lot of KO moves, & good combo ability.
Pit (Brawl): He has a powerful moveset & a recovery to end all recoveries.
Mr. Game & Watch (PM): All the possibilities of his Side+B combos (if RNGesus allows), Good ability to spike with Up+B -> Fast Fall DAir, good combo set up with Standard B, & Down Throw combos (Down Throw -> Down Smash)/meteor on edge of stage.
Bowser (4): They finally got a good moveset working after Melee & Brawl (though PM Bowser is also very good), multiple KO moves, Super Armor Up+B, his Fully-Charged Side Smash can be more powerful than a HOME-RUN BAT, & despite poor combo ability, if the opponent misses his/her tech (which I have a friend who I'm fairly cer tain doesn't even what that is, but to be fair, my knowledge of it is very limited), you can get a good punish.
I don't have a Melee main yet because I haven't had a lot of time with it yet.
I'd list more but I'm a boring individual who sucks at smash but likes to play with competitive rulesets anyway. So thanks for reading!

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Heh, I doubt you suck man. You seem to pick characters for good reasons. Welcome to the boards though. If you wanna play some games, feel free to let me know.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to
!!

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Brawl
Project M
3DS
WiiU

Check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters.
Smash 4
Project M
Brawl
Melee

Character guides can be found here.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @Trieste SP and @ Cyn Cyn

D

Deleted member

Welcome! Interesting story regarding your username.

Top Bottom