• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metal Mario

Grimga

Smash Cadet
I really wonder why in brawl they took him out, that was probaly the funiest part for me fighting metal marion in ssb64 and ssbm and then metal luigi. good times, good times

Scott!

Smash Lord
Eh, the classic mode's changed in each Smash game. It was always a good fight, but what have you. I do like the current iteration of the mode in general, though. Some of the random teams get scary on intense, like team Snake or Olimar. Just the sheer amount of confusion going on. But I digress.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
They didn't take him out; there's simply a 1:37 chance of getting Mario in the Metal "x" stage.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^^ don't really care for Metal Mario, just his Meta Stage from SBB64 would have been perfect.

sam4

Smash Cadet
I always thought Metal Luigi landing on his head in Melee was rather awkward, but yeah, SSB64 Metal Mario is the best Metal Mario.

The Metal Luigi thing reminds me of the Flash animation on Newgrounds called Super Mario Land (2nd movie, I think): "Landing on your head can be mentally stimulating!"

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Special Brawl > Metal > Team > Mario & Luigi vs. [character of your choice] > battlefield or other stage or your choice.

Myst007_teh_newb

Smash Journeyman
Loved Metal Mario and his stage. =] I remember that my friend said that he was weak to fire attacks since he was metal. You don't know how many fireballs I shot at the guy until I realized that my friend was full of ****.

Regardless, camping the edge and Bthrowing was awesome.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
lol best way to kill the metal mario was to wait by the edge and then suck him up with kirby and then spit him out under the stage... lol done...

Mm…
Imagine what it would have been like in Brawl, if they kept the difficulty of 64 and added in a Metal Luigi and Metal Wario.
That would be an enjoyable challenge.

Top Bottom