• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

metaknights tornado

neo_sporin

Smash Cadet
How the heck do i counter it. Ive been playing on game battles for a few days and have been fairing well...but MKs tornado owns me...dair can get him if hes on the ground doing it, and once i had a bacon stop him...but if he does it in the air i feel theres no way out....any ideas?

DYF

Smash Cadet
from what i understand all projectiles stop it so meats(could be wrong) a key from straight down the center is supposed to stop it and i believe properly spaced bairs and fairs. I never actually fought a tornado happy metanight so this is all stuff i've been told/read :ohwell:

i rise

Smash Apprentice
i play a mach tornado spamming metaknight all the time and the best advice i can give is this.. SHIELD!

mach tornado has NEVER shield poked me. once they realize it won't shield poke and you shield it they will most likely try to get as far away from you with the move to avoid taking a fsmash to the face when they come out of it.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Awesome, thank you so much you guys! <3

Everyone told me not to waste my time posting in a Brawl forum, but my first impression was nothing but positive :]

<3

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I generally like to use the Key down the middle of the tornado, does good damage, and there's no lag on the move... usually makes them stop abusing it.

frenchclops

Smash Cadet
Lol, more like the roll-past-it-and-do-whatever-you-like-to-him-during-his-lag-time-nado, but whorenado works just fine.

Top Bottom