• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight ONLY Tourney (Results are finally up)

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Can you play tomorrow on Monday or Tuesday at 2-4 o clock PM your time? Also, is it ok if we just play Final Destination cause I'm not sure how we can set up the stage choices without MSN since I am having problems with creating an account and that Wi-fi randomizes who get's stage pick...

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
What do you think about 8 o'clock PM in my time ? At afternoon i'm not here then i can battle only at night ! I guess it is 9 o'clock for you, right ?

About the stages choice, we can choose one of the allowed at this tourney and then we battle in it! Or, if you prefer, we can make the 3 battle at Final Destination !

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
every day of the week, but, only at this hour ... arround 6 PM until 9 PM ... I'm basing my hour at this forum hour's !

are you on now ?

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I lost my Wii at my friend's house yesterday and I have to leave this Saturday for a trip again so I don't know how this is going to work T_T. I was wondering whether a Wednesday or a Thursday would be fine because I probably won't get my Wii until then.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
ynnek123 and I have been trying to arrange a time to play but it's very difficult because of the time difference (he's 6 hours ahead of me).

ynnek123

Smash Ace
yeah, I'm gonna do an effort and try to stay awake untill 5 AM (4 hours 46 minutes left) , so if you can still play today, I'm here ^^

-Final-

Aria♪
End date changed to the 8th.

I can't play brawl anytime after 3 in the morning. My playstyle becomes terrible from lack of sleep.

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
All right ...

So we could battle today or tomorow, is it ? Nice for me ! hmmm ... 11 PM at this board time ?

See ya !

Giannis

Smash Cadet
I hope we are not waiting just for our match.If so,just put me on the losers bracket,I dont mind.

-Final-

Aria♪
We're still waiting for 3 matches besides yours. Me and Shadow111 are going to do ours later today.

Edit: Giannis, ACV, and Grandmaster192 will have to have byes in the second round.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Yeah... Megamegaman... I found out I won't be getting my Wii back until after I come back from my trip that I am going to this Saturday so I don't know how to schedule the match...

-Final-

Aria♪
Yeah... Megamegaman... I found out I won't be getting my Wii back until after I come back from my trip that I am going to this Saturday so I don't know how to schedule the match...
If you can't play because of a reason like that, I could just put both of you in the winners bracket I guess.

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
If you can't play because of a reason like that, I could just put both of you in the winners bracket I guess.
I'm here and he is always here ... but somehow we just can met to play hehehe

Then, if you could put both of us in the winner bracket I guess we've be thankfull =)

But, if you can wait, we could wait for him to battle ! Thanks !

-Final-

Aria♪
Megamegaman, you and demonictrilogy are both in the winner's bracket next round. He wasn't able to show up to fight.

I think Shadow111 forfeited, so we are just waiting for DFEAR and Caliburchamp, and Giannis and ACV, who need to finish tommorrow.

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
Megamegaman, you and demonictrilogy are both in the winner's bracket next round. He wasn't able to show up to fight.

I think Shadow111 forfeited, so we are just waiting for DFEAR and Caliburchamp, and Giannis and ACV, who need to finish tommorrow.
Hi Final !

Then, when do we start the next round ?

Thanks !

Top Bottom