• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Q&A Thread

jpak

Smash Lord
Hey, I had trouble facing a kirby that quite frequently just used his special that sucked up my meta knight. Any suggestions on how to approach? I could just keep nadoing him but that doesnt really let me finish him. Is there anything that out ranges it?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Hey, I had trouble facing a kirby that quite frequently just used his special that sucked up my meta knight. Any suggestions on how to approach? I could just keep nadoing him but that doesnt really let me finish him. Is there anything that out ranges it?
Tornado isn't that good vs Kirby.. I don't really know anything else.

smasher01

Smash Ace
dont approach space fairs and pokes.

jpak

Smash Lord
Is meta knight's only chain grab the one on lucas at lower percents? If not, what are the others, and how do I perform it?
Also are neutral A and neutral special B are the only moves not affected by stale? Pummels are affected right?

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
meta doesnt have a chaingrab.
against lucas and i think ness you keep pummling when they release you dashgrab them. but if they air release you dont have anything

jpak

Smash Lord
Is there anywhere I can read or see images of meta knight's hitboxes? Also anywhere where I can read about stale move negation?

dniMretsaM

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't do much damage and tornado is a usually a better option.
True, but it could be used to mix things up. Its not meant to do damage, its to keep them guessing.

And drill rush is punishable ON HIT with someone competent at SDI.
If you time it right, it will only hit w/ the last hit box or two and they would receive knock back.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
IMO ADHD is just good, but that doesn't reflect the character he uses. If ADHD decided to main MK I think it would be an interesting ditto between M2K and ADHD. If, that is (possible w/MLG!).

Kaffei

Smash Hero
IMO ADHD is just good, but that doesn't reflect the character he uses. If ADHD decided to main MK I think it would be an interesting ditto between M2K and ADHD. If, that is (possible w/MLG!).
IMO, M2K is just bad at the Diddy MU compared to the other top Meta Knights. However, I recently watched a vid of him vs AZ and he seemed to be improving.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Mmm that's what I thought to but I've seen lots of people Dairing the barrel instead. Oh well I guess I'll just keep using Nair.
If he's charging the barrel, D-Air him. If he's already blasting, then N-Air him.

Top Bottom