• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight + Ike= Good Team?

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
But the fun part is the speculation....

As for the Ike + Mk team... the friendly fire is a great consideration... but how about if MK does his down B and gets away before Ike's smash hits... huh.. huh... sounds cool.. would just take practice.
That does sound pretty cool. Well, see what happens when Brawl comes out.

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
there will be plenty of people playing meta knight, not so many playing Ike i dont think

Manny G.

Smash Journeyman
How should I know, the game isent even out and your asking people about TEAMS. too bad im not 1 of the lucky people that went to E for all last October to play Brawl. Feb 10th wont come soon enough. I bet from looking at videos that Meta Knight is going to be top tire but Ike seems to be a wild card in this team. Idk cause i no nothing bout Ike.

iron blade

Smash Ace
Nobody can say much of anything about tiers until the game comes out, but I think MK and Bowser would be a better team.

knuckles_18

Smash Cadet
these two are the two characters im most interested in for brawl and are probably going to end up being my mains so of coarse i think its a great team.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
these two are the two characters im most interested in for brawl and are probably going to end up being my mains so of coarse i think its a great team.
I plan on having them as my two mains... Ike, then MK.. weird

I think they would make a good team with the juggling MK and powerhouse Ike.

But how many others plan on using these two for mains?

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
If the team is separated then you don't have too much of a chance. Ike will get ***** due to slowness, then both opponents can beat the **** out of MK.

I need to get more info.

kackameo

Smash Rookie
i would think that IC's and MK would work:

1.IC's hav amazing grab combos that could turn into kill of combos from MK
2.I'm sure they could both hold off on their own if they get seperated.
3.People use initials to define them XD

But then again I could see Bowser and MK, MK stays in back behind bowser, when the oponents come up bowser hold them off, then metaknight comes in then **** them both, after raking enough damage, have Bowser finish them. I gues that wouldn't work for all of the char's though

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Yeah, Meta Knight is fast and deadly, and Ike is slow but powerful. The two together would be a force to fear.

Top Bottom