• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

melee's still here right???

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I like melee, even though I suck at it. It'd be cool for people to do both Melee and Brawl instead of just melee at tournaments, friendlies, and etc.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
To that question.

Hahahahaha hahhahhaa lol rofl Hahahaha....

Oh... You're serious aren't you.

Just find a wii and get brawl.
I thought it was impossible but i got mine this morning.
Stores like target normally have them on sundays so check there.
If you don't have the money then just save up.
As much as I love melee I'm giving brawl the true shot it deserves.
There were people who wanted to play smash 64 when melee came out but after a while advanced techniques and tactics where discovered and everyone wanted to play melee.

Remember Brawl just came out 7 days ago and everyone sucks. Just some people suck less than others. In a year we're all going to laugh at how noobish we were.

Edit: Also thought i might as well add this... HIROSHI get you wii online!!!

That is all.

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
To that question.

Hahahahaha hahhahhaa lol rofl Hahahaha....

Oh... You're serious aren't you.

Just find a wii and get brawl.
I thought it was impossible but i got mine this morning.
Stores like target normally have them on sundays so check there.
If you don't have the money then just save up.
As much as I love melee I'm giving brawl the true shot it deserves.
There were people who wanted to play smash 64 when melee came out but after a while advanced techniques and tactics where discovered and everyone wanted to play melee.

Remember Brawl just came out 7 days ago and everyone sucks. Just some people suck less than others. In a year we're all going to laugh at how noobish we were.

Edit: Also thought i might as well add this... HIROSHI get you wii online!!!

That is all.

i wish it was that easy. i pay bills now so any outside expenses i usually prioritize my hobbies last. it mite be a few months before i can get brawl. ill be pretty late. but ill play it long before i get it. actually i may play it tomrow.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Age of empires 2 was the ****. That game was awesome. I still play it from time to time.

Yea... Move on to brawl or get left behind in the times.

Everyone is playing brawl. People I think are getting afraid of having to build up skill again. Of not being the best anymore or being really good. This should be a test to the true smashers because really the people that won were supposed to be the people who had better mindgames. If you have better mindgames then you're better at brawl. Because thats honestly all it is.

It takes more skill in my opinion.

Edit: I feel sympathy for slim because he can't get brawl and already has melee. Watch slim beat us all lol.

Top Bottom