• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tourney in Butler, PA

StoneColdLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WHAT007
We're going to have a maximum amount of people able to come. Since this is only a house, we can have a maximum of 24 people attending. Post your name (or nickname) and who your bringing if you want on the list. We would love for the world to come, but unfortunately we are short on room.
Put me down on the list...im coming as well

:phone:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Still waiting on our confirmation...talks should conclude either tonight or tomorrow so i'll be back here soon.

And where are the recording setups! I wanna see me crashing around VanZ's Peach on Youtube. And WV vs. Pittsburgh crew battle. Too good.

The-Game

Smash Rookie
We want to be starting the matches by no later than 2pm. So try to come at like 1 to register and warm up.

StoneColdLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WHAT007
I was wondering if I could bring my cousin and his friend...they don't want to play they just wanna speculate. Right now they don't know if they can come but more than likely they will

StoneColdLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WHAT007
Ok my girlfriend will be there cause she's my ride to the tourny. Also my one cousins friend will not be there so that leaves my cousin to confirm to see if he will

The-Game

Smash Rookie
Sure you can bring a couple people. We have 2 TVs which should be enough, but if anyone wants to bring another one your more than welcome to. We do plan to play a doubles tourney.

The-Game

Smash Rookie
For everyone attending tomorrow try not to arrive earlier than 1 pm. Anywhere between 1-2 pm would be best. The tournaments will start at 2 pm.

Matt -eco-

Smash Rookie
If anyone needs help finding the house, my number is 724-841-3362. Shoot me a text or call. Don't forget, bring your own ( and preferrably ) extra controllers. Good luck today guys

StoneColdLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WHAT007
Quick shout out to all who were at the tourny. Had alot of fun even though I didn't win. A shoutout to The Game who was like me and was out of Melee for a good couple years lol. Its was a good one and hope to be at the next one

Meekus

Smash Rookie
damn i just signed up on this site today, i could have come to this. How often do melee tourneys go down in the pittsburgh area? u guys ever come to colleges like IUP? could prolly get a giant turnout if advertised right.

StoneColdLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WHAT007
Eh I see about maybe 2 or 3 a year in the Pittsburgh area. The biggest one the past few years is HOPE in Pittsburgh. Im sure IUP could get a good one going if planned right and have a good venue to hold it

Meekus

Smash Rookie
there should be an official championship series. just contact the iup games club, they would be down with organizing something big, and they are allowed to handle money, for cash prizes.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
As usual, WV was unclutch looool. One day we'll make every tournament i post in....

I hope you guys host more of these, it's pretty close by so we'll always try our best to attend.

donny!

Smash Cadet
Aww no i missed it!!!!!!

Dang dude!

Is this monthly?! when is the next one!?!!? :O

donny!

Smash Cadet
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! i transfered to a fancy arts school where i do arts stuff instead.

Whens HOPE 4? :D

donny!

Smash Cadet
double post sorry x)

We need to smash it up!!! we live close man! and i wanna get better haha.

never had a smash buddy dude, you could be the lucky first one :)Dude i live in south butler man! we need to smash it up! and Is there going to be another tournament at this location anytime soon?P

Life

Smash Hero
Knoch... I heard you lost a student over there a few weeks ago. My sympathy.

Anyway, /HOPE4 is a week from Sunday, you've seen the thread I'm sure.

Top Bottom