• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Melee/PM Tournaments in [Findlay, Ohio]

TheCarterLilleyProject

Smash Rookie
Gosh, the Ohio scene is kinda slow! I'm looking to host a tournament or two at a Findlay Ohio card shop: Post Board Gaming. http://usplaces.com/others/findlay-oh/post-board-gaming

I'm guessing admission price will be around 5$, and that goes to pay for pizza, beverages, and the space we use. We're looking to hold it Friday night around the weekend of September 25th. The time would go from 5pm-12pm, with more specific time slots for friendly free play and different games.

I've contacted the owners and they are on board if we get enough people. I'm also going to contact the Colombus PM/Brawl group after this.

So - the question is, who can make it?

Last edited:

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
if its on a Friday, I might go depending on time because of work. Also just a heads up there is a weekly on Fridays in Dayton that Columbus normally go to. So chances are if several folks drive out on Friday, its gonna be to the Dayton one. However idk whats going on that Saturday specifically but its possible Columbus might travel on Saturday if nothing is going on.

Sp1nda

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
Move to NEOH/PGH there's like four weeklies, a lot of biweeklies, and quite a few monthlies.

Top Bottom