• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM in Biloxi, Mississippi?

Kurtis Allen

Smash Rookie
Hey guys so Ill be at Keesler Air Force Base for the next six or seven months for my technical training. I was enjoying a pretty booming smash scene in Knoxville before I left for the Air Force and I would love to find some people to play with while I am down here. I plan on hitting up some Mobile tourneys whenever those are but something closer during the week would be awesome. So, what's the scene like here? Give me a shout pm and melee players if you're around.

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
Good luck, airman.

I found a grand total of one other guy in training to play with before he left, since he graduated months before I did.

Hopefully, your first permanent station will be near a decent scene!

Tyler M

Smash Rookie
I'll also be at Keesler for the next few months, maybe we can set something up.

Last edited:

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
I hope he comes back to see your post. It'd be cool to have more airmen playing -- I've only met a single sailor to play with in South Carolina at my duty station, and he got PCS'd to California.

Kurtis Allen

Smash Rookie
Yea man I'm down to play whenever gimme a shout at 865 566 2965 sometime. Vandennburg is a decent spot

Super4ng

Smash Journeyman
I live in Hattiesburg, not too far from Biloxi. I start a new job on Monday so I can my car out of the shop

Last edited:

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
Yooo I just got to keesler AFB looking for people that play I'm still in ITP, but hey will play melee with anyone at this point hit me up 330-507-7253

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
I live in Pascagoula if you want to play some Melee sometime... I work 7 days a week though so it might not be soon

youtwo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Youtwo12
3DS FC
0559-6766-5283
Switch FC
2400-3262-8154
Hey guys, just trying to get the word out to surrounding areas. There will be a Smash Bros. Melee tournament at Mississippi State (Starkville, MS) on Friday, October 31st. We will be meeting at Butler 100 at 7pm and it will last until whenever it finishes. It's just a $5 entry fee. Bring setups/CRT's if you can. If you have any questions please feel free to post them in the MSU VGC Facebook page or just message me. I hope to see a decent crowd there!

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
I can possibly give you a ride to the next Mobile tourney (December 14th) provided you just drive to my house in Pascagoula. Melee/PM usually get ~30 entrants. I'll have to see if I can get that day off work first

Last edited:
Top Bottom