• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Jem -
FFA Tournament at GC on Thurs for Halo Thurs.
Check the GC Website...your team should come. After the FFA I am sure ppl will play 4's.

Smashers -
Small suprise for you all this weekend... I have moved somethings around at GC as a start for the remodel.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Oh nice, all sorts of things happening around perrinville. Do you know wtf they're building over there? Thats a big lot they're tearing up.

shae_hawk

Smash Rookie
Me and my roomie are thinking of coming out to GC for this tourny and we've never been before. Anything a couple of newbs should know other than whats listed in this forum?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Don't john when you lose, and just be a nice fella. No one hates on noobs or anything, so don't feel too pressured.

And I say 2 TV's be melee exclusive, that way we can run a melee tournament during the brawl tournament instead of after, and cut down on time.

antonioseet

Smash Cadet
can i participate on bothe the singles and doubles tournaments by paying just 10$ or do i have to enter to both with 20$ or can i just register for one?

can i participate on bothe the singles and doubles tournaments by paying just 10$ or do i have to enter to both with 20$ or can i just register for one?
enter whatever you want. each tourney is 10$ per person. you dont have to enter something you dont want to. 4 tvs for melee sounds good to me lol

antonioseet

Smash Cadet
this is my first gameclucks so yea....
thanks for the info!!
oh i just show up right,? no other kinds of registration?

i also want to play some of you online!!!
please let me know by posting here or just PM me
i want to see what im going up against!!

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Where can I find the "official" Brawl Tournament rules?
I know Gimpy posted them on here once...

I have someone who wants to know what they are..and I should prob know also :)

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL. There aren't any super official ones yet, but you can just like steal some ruleset from some other tournament, and we'll look it over and apply skypal's stage rule to everything on it.

the basic rules are 3 stock, 7 minute time limit, no items
random stages are yoshi's island, battlefield, fd, smashville, and lylat (although most think lylat and fd shouldnt be neutral)

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
How would Washington feel if I hosted a melee only tournament? Du2? Could you guys make it to Salem, I'm not sure when I'd do it, I'd want to make sure I could get people.

Top Bottom