• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

I like cheez-its, and also taco bell >_>
If I go, I'll just see if I can get food on the way there.
about that smash RPG...wow. hard stuff. ive got fox and link sprites working on there now, but i have to set up all their stuff and figure a few more things out.

Jem.

Smash Master
Jamie and I are eating Jack in the Box on the way there. He gets off work soon, but has to wait for Tricia to get home so he can say goodbye to her. She gets off at 5. So we'll probably be there 6-6:30ish.

But we might eat again. Jamie more likely than me, but, ya never know.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey Washington people that are staying with me during SCC! I was wondering how much stuff you are bringing with you, so I can plan ahead on driving you guys to and from the airport.

artifice

Smash Ace
shane were on our way YO!

on the road we can be reatched on this number, unless my cell dies wich is possible

509 389 1508.

Hey Washington people that are staying with me during SCC! I was wondering how much stuff you are bringing with you, so I can plan ahead on driving you guys to and from the airport.
Most likely just a backpack for each of us. We'll only be down there a few days.

Nythius

Smash Cadet
By any chance would I be able to get a ride with someone on the way BACK from GC? Won't be going too far, just a few miles south of Lynnwood, like Shoreline area?

Jem.

Smash Master
So.. My mom said no to me going to Super Champ Combo.
Gonna see if..

1. If my dad (Parents divorced) legally has a say if I can go or not, cause he understands.

2. If not, gonna ask Jamie if he will just take me with anyways and I'll take the punishment when I get home >_>

Tournaments today went something like this..

Doubles:

1st: Shane/Ammon
2nd: Dan/Teddy
3rd: Nate/Otto

Singles:

1st: Nate
2nd: Ammon
3rd: Dan
4th: Otto
5th: Shane

T-9th: Aftermath/Jem?

Dittos Tournament:

1st: Ammon
2nd: Shane
3rd: Otto
4th: Nate
5th: Jem

Shoutoutssss yo.

Teddy: Everytime, I swear. >_>. Bird phails me again in tournament.
Ammon: 1st round.. Yuck. Good job though, was fun at the smashfest too.
Shane: Cool hanging again and ****, good smashing yeah.
Otto: Rapin' my doc like that..
Nate: Rapin' my roy like that..

Eastern Washington: Thanks for coming and stuff, was fun.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
So.. My mom said no to me going to Super Champ Combo.
Gonna see if..

1. If my dad (Parents divorced) legally has a say if I can go or not, cause he understands.

2. If not, gonna ask Jamie if he will just take me with anyways and I'll take the punishment when I get home >_>
What the hell, your mom won't let you go to a social, public event? Lol, I know someone with recently divorced parents, the mom is always more bitter

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Who won gameclucks today? Ive been a little irritated all day becuase i couldnt come >_<. Did the eastern WA guys put up a fight ^^?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
So Smashfest at my house on Friday, I'd like Ammon/Shane/Teddy/Dan all to be there.
Otto and I seem to have lost some chemistry and were hoping to get it back. If you cant make it then I can have one Saturday too. All of us going to Champ combo need to get much better fast imo.

Jem.

Smash Master
What the hell, your mom won't let you go to a social, public event? Lol, I know someone with recently divorced parents, the mom is always more bitter
Umm, it's not that. I've gone to skypal which used to just be at some guys apartment with 18-21 year olds when I was 13.

It's the fact I'm in Northern WA, and would have to miss a couple days of school, and is probably a little over-protective.

*Read my post at 8:58 or whatever for results*

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Uhm, shoutouts to Eggz for destroying me in a Ness ditto. Ness is ****ing weird to play against...>_>. Also good matches against every Link who ***** me, not you Link.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Hey guys, my trip to Seattle for the WCGs might be ruined, but I might still come if I'll be able to atend a smash toruney. It would probably be during the first or second week of october... do you think that there will be a toruney in that timeframe?

If I'm able to come down, I'd need help for transportation and such ~

Jem.

Smash Master
Thanks.
Jamie we still need to sort out SCC for me really soon. Since mom initionally said no.. Gotta decide our options and if I'm going, so we can sign me up soon and not leave Andrew waiting until the last second. That would suck if he went and had no partner.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Is anyone driving down to SCC? Simna's been pressuring me to go, and plane tickets cost out the ***, a cheaper carpool would be nice, and I could provide housing for cheap transportation. Yes, I live here, but I used to live there.

Top Bottom