• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
DJ Tori said:
I just don't like how Otto and Ammon get all the hype when I'm just as good as them. This being because I am not flashy, or luigi, and also because of misfortunate things happening at the nat'l tourneys along with my lack of videos online which is my fault.

I think your just as good as both of them. You put just as much **** as them.
But I know what you feel. A lot of people still say ryab and eric are better then me.

Shane said:
Oh I remember that time lol. I got nothin to say to that lol. But you can't deny that you (as well as I) are a **** to redyoshi on a regular basis. And that one time you edited his wiki...
Wow LOL. I remember that. Too funny xD
I mean that was Nate, remember? he got warned?

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Thanks Otto, but I posted what I think of PR Pools in the thread :p
And Jace, you seemed pretty mad after losing in PR Pools. What was up with that? o_o
Gonzales - Yeah, I kinda wanted to play you too. I like Falco v Falcon or Ganon matches.
yeah i was kinda upset about the whole day and how i played. It wasnt cause i lost, but i kept making really bad technical mistakes. That kinda stuff really makes me mad because of me being a perfectionist. As you could see in pools i really lost confidence in my marth. I prolly seemed more mad than i was though (tennis kinda gives ppl a habit to yell at themselves and swear). I was happy w/ how i did though ^_^. (btw the lanners were annoying as **** and that set me off as well) you're too good.

oops...
I usually look at the tournament calendar to see when the next one should be, but sunday is always on the far right instead of left so I put the wrong date each time. >_> 8th.

anyone up for falcon onry III?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
David, Robbie and I on the way back to Canada wondered.... Why does almost everyone in WA play Falcon? haha.
I think the only one that plays Falcon in BC is Adam and maybe me.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I'd rather do a ditto tourney, just because I don't enjoy falcon THAT much... But I was thinking like each round of the bracket or pool has a different character everyone must use... I dunno, just an idea, falcon onry is cool too, and no one mains him so its more fair.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'd rather do a ditto tourney, just because I don't enjoy falcon THAT much... But I was thinking like each round of the bracket or pool has a different character everyone must use... I dunno, just an idea, falcon onry is cool too, and no one mains him so its more fair.
That's a really cool idea Nate. =D

Sorry to people for being a ****, and sorry to Nate and Otto for making misleading posts/flaming. I've been having a rough spot with the family life and school things...no johns though.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you guys should have a bowser tourney in memory of gimpyfish.

wait, that'd be horribly boring and dumb nevermind lol

you guys should do a high tier tourney or something no top tier no mid tier or lower

something wierd like that

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I'd like bowser only, actually.
but Falcon only's are too fun.
I dont know how a ditto tourney would work. like, how would we choose which ones would be best for fairness?

I still have to do my shoutouts too, I guess.
lol I finally beat Ka-master.

You've always been close to beating him huh Teddy?
For the ditto tourney, we could have someone random a character and they both play that one.

Jem.

Smash Master
jem ur pissed off no matter what, when i was watchin u play eric, and jokin around, it be like someone else watchin me and ka-master play, get it? kamaster = pro, ppa0 = mediocre player, get it? eric = pro, jem = a good player, get it? i was JOKING, get it?... and your always pissed off no matter what... get... it...?
LOL, I had a good time. You can ask how MAD I was with everyone at Olive Garden. Man I was so mad that I made the lady server smile when I said oh my god she touched my hand and smiled. I wasn't mad, just that I've never been like WOW PAUL IS GOOD when you're losing to Ammon. Because I already know how I was playing against Eric, and it was probably a little embarassing to watch for people who were wanting me to win.

Jem.

Smash Master
I don't even see why there is major conflict. Or minor, whichever way you want to take it.
Ammon, Otto, Nate, Shane, Dan, Gimpy, are all good. WA in general is good. If you want to be 1st in PR that bad, I guess continue with the flaming, but it just shows less character if you don't just leave it in the game.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I'd like bowser only, actually.
but Falcon only's are too fun.
I dont know how a ditto tourney would work. like, how would we choose which ones would be best for fairness?

I still have to do my shoutouts too, I guess.
lol I finally beat Ka-master.

Lol...haven't you beaten me in like 2 other tourneys before?

anyways, some shoutouts I guess

uhh...

Gameclucks guy: Thanks for waitin' for me >_<

James: Thanks a lot for the ride home, lol. Castlevania sounds super cool.

Jesse: You're hilarious. Too bad we didn't getta play.

Eric: Our MM was fun. KJ64 for the coolest stage ever.

Adam: We didn't play...once T_T

Ryan: We didn't play...once T_T

John: We didn't...yeah T_T. Nice job on 2nd btw.

Tiep: We had some good friendlies...yeeeah, lol.

Robbie: You've definately improved since last time I saw you. Keep it up.

Beef/David: Didn't get to see you play...T_T

Chip: Glad we gotta play at least a couple matches. Great YL, nice meeting you.

Deva: It was dumb how we didn't play...real dumb.

David: Lack of set ups is dumb, cuz they make it so we don't play. You did great in 2v2s. I love watching your Falcon.

Jamie: Great job running the tourney. You're cool.

Jeremy: We had like no contact throughout the entire tourney...lol.

Andrew: Lol, you're too funny. I wish we coulda played a few matches.

Jace: Lack of set ups FTL.

Dan: It's so dumb how you have to live far...have you ever tried just playing level 1 CPUs? It really can help more than people think, IMO.

Mike: You're too cool. It was great seeing you at Gameclucks again.

ThePrime: Nice Falco, I liked our matches. Pokéfloats...lol.

Otto: Super fun/sick matches.

Shane: Your drive to get good has really impressed me. I don't even think I have that kind of drive.

Gimpy: You're probably the funniest smasher I've ever met. You're way too hilarious. Thanks for all the stuff you taught the Syndicate...lol. So many good times. Anyways, good luck in California

Nate: Great job on 1st. I kinda wanna say some stuff about the post you made earlier though...

DJ Combo said:
I didn't try to say the match was invalid or thought you were saying I suck... I just don't like how Otto and Ammon get all the hype when I'm just as good as them. This being because I am not flashy, or luigi, and also because of misfortunate things happening at the nat'l tourneys along with my lack of videos online which is my fault.
For what it's worth, I've always thought you were just as good as me or Otto. But for the past while, from what almost seemed like lack of confidence, you made it seem like you thought you were worse than us just like everyone else.. You really showed that you are just as good at this tourney.

Anyways, GGz everyone else. Big gameclucks tourneys are too cool. I wish they were all that big. But yeah, eh. good game/s everyone.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
If anyone knows where Adam and Eric are can you get a hold of them and tell em to call their parents... they've called me quite a few times looking for them.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
its just because its from a mormon story about a guy cutting off robbers arms for scattering sheep or something

i am not impressed

*stern looks*

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yo Nate, sorry about my parents harassing u. They're like really crazy sometimes and stuff. Also, thanks for housing on the first nite. Anyways, good tournament guys. Brackets were ****ing retarted but I haven't always had the gay section of the bracket. I got unlucky this time and was seeded near the bottom with some GREAT players.

Emo$ thanks so much for housing eric and I. I wanna have ur GF AND her house. >.>

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I would like to ask WA who you think is better. Genesis or Dieslow. Answering this question can save me from insanity.
Im looking at Otto, Shane, Nate, Mike to answer if possible.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
How about...Dan?

Haha. I played them both in tourney.

Genesis has a better fox, but Dieslow's marth is pretty ****.

Genesis is a tad bit better methinks.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I would like to ask WA who you think is better. Genesis or Dieslow. Answering this question can save me from insanity.
Im looking at Otto, Shane, Nate, Mike to answer if possible.
On a national scale, I think Dieslow rocks it more. Robbie chokes a bit in national tourneys.

At smaller scale tourneys (everything not national scale), I think Robbie is better. His fox is real smart, and he plays pretty consistently.

Dieslows alright, but his Marth isn't...filled out yet. You like can't tell hes a Marth main, if that makes sense...?

EDIT: LOL, that number Wikipedia gave me was his own.

He said "No, this isn't Jesse, I just wanted to talk to the famous Eggz."

Top Bottom