• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Perhaps I'll come by Nate's on Friday night after work. I can certainly give you a ride or two, klblblkblkb, seeing as how I also live in Des Moines. I highly suggest changing your username though.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Jem, I'm going to Andrew's for a couple days, you and jamie should show up there whenever.

Also, SKYPAL should start playing again T_T

Jem.

Smash Master
You needs the wi-fi gimpy :[ Or leech off someone, yeahyuhz!
I am playing Jamie (Truedoogie of SeattleSmash) Tomorrow night. Should make it a mm :D

I use Luigi, Dry Bones, Toad, Hammer Bros. Aw yeah! 64-18 online so far, ranked around 105, and claimed Striker of the Day at 5:30 AM..

kLBkLBkLB

Smash Cadet
Could anyone give me a ride up to Gameclucks? Maybe I could convince my parents to drive me up there or have someone give me a ride if they can't.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
What time is that 2v2 tourney and where is it?
If you're talking about the one SeattleSmash is doing, it's on sunday the 12th, and its going to be at auburn library. It's gonna be from 1:30 pm ish - 4:45 pm ish.

Here is the address for auburn library:
1102 Auburn Way South * Auburn 98002 *

I don't know where he lives and vise versa. And I havent even asked yet.
Well dang just ask him already! You cant miss this gameclucks.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
So one thing I do need to do though... If you are not in the tournament, but want to play friendlies, I have to charge an admission.

The last few tournaments we have had 3 or 4 people coming, not entering the tournament and playing for free. I have let it slide quite a few times, but that number of people doing this has now grown past the one or two, into three or four people every time and will continue to grow unless I do something.

So to hang out and play friendlies you will be charged $5.00 for admission into GC on tournament days, unless you are in the tournament, then its all day free (as it always has been).

kLBkLBkLB

Smash Cadet
lol I asked my parents if someone that was going to the tournament could drive me and they said, "No, its not safe and its not worth risking your life just to go there." Looks like I cant make it to this one.

Jem.

Smash Master
You really need to tell your parents to grow up. Are you allowed to go to the fair/anything with friends?
Tell them one of the guys went to an apartment with 17-20 year olds when he was 13 and nothing bad happened, and that the worse that could happen at Gameclucks is forget to grab your controller..

kLBkLBkLB

Smash Cadet
lol I know. They let me go places with my friends but they wont let me go places alone... they wont even let me ride my bike around the corner to Safeway... Seattlesmash better have another tournament soon.

Jem.

Smash Master
Do the lie maneuver and say your friend is picking you up?
Or just plain lie about where it is if your parents aren't the ones going to be taking you anyways so you can get someone to take you.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Need Nate's address. PM me please!! (also PM phone number if possible)

Also, I'm coming on Friday, when's the earliest/latest that I can come?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I told KillaOR to come to champ combo for no apparent reason and he said he would.

w00t?

I'm putting $350 away for Champ Combo, my first 'big' tourney :-)

Who else is comin'? >=[

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Otto and I are driving down in my car, Im massively trying to not spend a lot of money this time around. I got my car fixed up to prepare for the long trip... so it'll likely break down or something.

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
Sooo Nate, are you still going to be able to pick me up? If not, is there anyone else that can pick me up for GC, so I can play Gimpy one last time? Teddy, Gimpy said to ask you...

sagemoon

Smash Lord
the actual tournament is normally done by 5:00. However the bonus tournament, money matches, etc, will go on until everyone gets bored/hungry and goes to dinner. I normally show up at 10:50 and return home at 8-9ish (i live right next to GC btw)

ThePrime

Smash Lord
alright cool thanks, this will be my first gc. And ugh, living down here in maple valley its like and hour+ drive, plus i hear that I-5 north has only like 2 lanes open because of some reason im forgetting which means more time delay >_<.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
yeah that just happend like today, I managed to get outta wild waves just in time before they closed down all the lanes. Theres gonna be hella traffic so prepair for a long trip.

Nythius

Smash Cadet
I miss GC tourneys...*sigh*
Can't make it tomorrow.
I'm currently out of state.

If there are any smashfests going on some day after GC though, someone say something. please. xD

Top Bottom