• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i was about to say your post count is catching up to mine because i thought i had like 4.3k but apparently i'm well over 5k now O.o

nvm then otto lol

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Yeah i agree with you eggz. Anyways im pretty sure i can go now to the smashfest. It depends on whether or not my brother wants to stay home and be a homo, or go with us and be a cool. (he doesnt have his group project until sunday i guess)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha i'm reppin a hawaii sig shootz braddah

Anyways uhhh i might be SLIGHTLY late to the tourney, but probably not

I'm probably gonna make it to the smashfest for a bit tonight btw

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Ah, another 0-2 for the Ness player. Ah well, at least I'm getting better.

Uhm, shoutouts to everyone who played the Ness, you know who you are. Also, Emo-money, didn't get to that Ness ditto MM, next time, man.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ben - thanks for eating a burger on my couch with no plate and not thanking my dad LOL theres a fashionable grease stain on it now. =D

Everyone else - thanks alot for coming to my house, it was hella chill. Hope to do it again sometime. Sorry for sucking balls at the game, im gonna get good at it again LOL

Cya next week.

OTTO! Me and gimpy may go up to canada this weekend for a GC sized tourney. You down?

Jem.

Smash Master
I guess I'll do some shout-outs. What the **** at Loryn calling me emo, guess I should be EmoJem?

Shane - Thanks for having me over again. Your house is even cooler than last time. Good job winning money in 2v2's. Sorry for losing you $5 >_> Should have told me Touk was super good.

Otto - **** yeah. You got 1st in 1v1's right? I forget, but good job.

Touk - When the heck did you get so good? You 2-1 me in the tournament, then 2-0 me in pools which got you the victory over me. You have a pretty good Peach and Fox. Keep it up, and good job winning PR pools.

Teddy - Why must I play you EVERY tournament? I was pissed I lost a 2 to 1 stock lead to you on FoD. Oh well, ggz, but doubt I'll ever beat your peach.

Andrew - Sorry I had to 2-0 you to try and get Shane $5. But I failed.

NoobKing (Adam) - Good Ganon. :) Friendlies were cool, even if we only did 3. Let's do more.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Otto/Ammon - Good job, I can't wait till summer =D

Nate - Supernice on third. =D I thought for some reason you would've gotten worse after hating the game and 'quitting', but you still commin wit it *****.

Jeremy - Don't worry about it lol, Dan decided to humiliate me further by not taking my money.

Adam - Amazing job! I'm still surprised you beat me, you got better. Don't apologize for beating me in all those MMs and tourney matches though, just enjoy it till I bring the pain next weekend >=]

Teddy - Err sorry for clowning asians at dinner. LOL Didn't play you. GGz hangin out briefly. and staring at eachother briefly. LOLOL

Loryn - ur lyke hawt n stuff loawllolaololz

Jamie - Kinda nice job in pools. Yaaayuhz thanks for comin over, your too cool.

Dan - Agaga, you've received your tri-monthly allotment of doing well, i'll just destroy you next time. >=] Seriously though, congrats, you did very well.

Touk - Good job in pools

Jace/Jorge - You guys are cool, sorry for fuggin with you while you were asleep. D= Your Mario/Marth are good you two, just keep it comin. =D

Gimpyfish - Chippppottttle!!!! *crashes car* See ya next weekend

Robbie - You were fuggin comin with it boyeee (the weird and awkward that is)
LoL ggz your fox is good

David - Too bad you were tired, you looked angry all the time. GGz, your jiggz is really good.

Deva - Our MM was pretty close, GGz. We never did the second one for the other 2 and a half dollars D=

Matt - Your shieks rearry good! Nice meeting you.

Everyone - thanks for coming to my house. My dad thought you were all really chill. He made fun of Jace's brother and Ben a lot when I got home though. LOLOL

Nythius

Smash Cadet
Jace - fun friendlies. I'm catching up to you :p ...sort of. here's your good shoutout. xD

Pope - mindgamed.

Deva - gg, your link is too good.

Gimpy - forfeit mindgame is too good. LOL

Touk - fun matches, and nice job in pools. you have a mean peach -____-

Jorge - for the few games that we played, that was fun. i needs more mario practice.

Rain - i hate corneria. lol. ggz.

everyone playing at the 4-ffa@corneria TV - wtf?

Duk3 - fun luigi v. samus matches.

I updated the rankings. Should we do a pool for those people next GC? (people that are hard to place)
Just until they all aren't so close and we can judge them without having to do that.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
bah im not gonna be at the next one (gone from july 9-21) so i'll prolly get taken off the PR but thats okay.

Uhh shoutouts

emo$: nice improvement you just surprized me in pools and i got hella pissed lol

Jem.: Gj your falco is gettin too good. Im gonna study against dem space animals.

Otto: ggz I dont really remember playing you, i was too tired.

Shane: Dont be such a loser and play gunz at the smash fest. But nice matches when we played. LOL when loryn hella clowned you at the tournament.

Dan: nice friendlies in there toward the end.

Teddy: we got to play this time so that was cool

Nyth: Marth dittos were fun. Choose a main and stick with it though.

Nate: I dont remember our matches but im sure you ***** me

One canadian kid that was weird: calm down man... and dont make the "i havent slept" johns because you were obviosly bouncing off the walls at GC

Jamo: Your peach is fun to play for some reason, i'll try to get in more friendlies with you next time.

Jorge: lets stick to that plan to get better this month. I hope you kick it up in july when im not there

ammon: Gj on 1st your luigi is too good

Loryn: I'll try to make a plan out for you learning adv tactics just try to get them down during free time.

Touk: You came outta no where.....

Matt: You also came outta no where.... You're too modest also. You deserve that spot on PR no matter what you say.

Deva: It was fun playing your link. You're really good with spacing and stuff.

Gimpy: You're too good.

Ben: Stay in the pools next time and dont drop out so soon. The mental game is a part of smash also, dont get so down/frustrated. ggz though, you did well.

Yea so sorry i was a noob this time and also that i wont make it to next one, i'll catch a smashfest or try to host one in the summer.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
But what about Falcon Onry III???

This is messed up, bros.

srsly dawg.

Anyways, GG at gameclucks @ everyone.

It was way too fun playing like a total of 50 matches with you, Nate. (At shane's smashfest and in tourney)

I also liked our matches, otto. they were close and good and fun, -the like 20% u-air death on Yoshi's ftw. >_<

Gimpygimp, we had some gud smatches.

Jace- Good game we is have. Your Marth is doin' good, keep'r up.

Touk- it was good to see you again, I was suprised how much you improved. I liked your Fox.

Teddy: we didn't get to play this time, that was dumb

Mike;. come to gamecluck dun't go inactive

Dan: Congrats to us for eating a lot of food and drinking crappy, big milkshakes. We're cool I guess. and nice job on 4th. Your Fox is so interesting to watch.

Jeremy and Jamie: Our matches in 2v2 were fun. You guys are awesome. thanks for pickin' me up at the place...aka my house.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Ammon made a good point about Dan that I thought was just me, its so frustrating(in a good way, im sure if you played dan you know what i mean,) but is very entertaining to watch xD

GGz Ben

Edit: Shane you're right about using quotes for me quitting lol, I still play with a person once a week at least, I just dont wanna drive anymore ;_;... I honestly would play more if I didn't have to pick up AND take otto home to play ;p.

Oh and in the future if you wanna get a ride to GC with me, unless you live north of me right next to the freeway(otto), you have to get a ride to and from my house, because it took me as long as it does from canada to get home on saturday -_-. This obviously is aimed @ Andrew and his peeps, sorry guys, I'm just tired of always having that job, luckily TC had his ipod or I woulda shot myself.

Distort

Smash Rookie
I think I'm gonna convince my friend to head up to Lynnwood with me for the July 14th tourney, free housing.. right? >>

Looking foward to smashing with you guys sometime in the future~

Now I just have to determine my main and possibly work on my L-cancelling. D:

Oh.. and if I just so happen to plan on entering this tourney, do I have to register or do I just show up with a friend or two?.. Actually, I have like 8 bajillion questions.. if someone could contact me on AIM, that'd be pretty kick-ash~

DistortGiygas @ AIM
DistortGiygas@hotmail.com @ MSN

Thanks in advance :D

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
1. Who is all going to Canada this weekend? I'm deciding if I want to go or not. N00bking mentioned a top 5 from WA vs. top 5 from Canada crew battle. I like that idea - sounds cool. Lets make it happen? Recording, too....Gimpy? I'm guessing Ka and Nate can't make it...sooo...Tony and Teddy ftw? :-)

2. I'm picking up Marth. You think I play a weird FOX!? Just wait...

3. How the hell do you moonwalk? X-D

LOL.
I've actually seen that beard guy post xD.
But what's the deal with Canada Gimpy?
I'm gonna look for a thread then, I'd really like to go.

Top Bottom