• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to thank everyone who came to smashfest at my place, it was great fun. i can't wait to go to another one.

Shane = too good

Emo = great matches, it was a blast playing all those. can't wait to do some more friendlies.

Everyone else = great fun.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
THE GameClucks is on the 9th, which is Saturday.

I can not do Sundays and Sundays usually have bad turnouts...

Also, I ca not delay it a week or two as it would run into the Halo2 4v4 I have 2 weeks later and I believe we already the place sold out to a group the weekend between SSBM and Halo2.

Deva

Smash Lord
Ha, Link couters Marth, Mario, and Fox. Easysauce doesn't even begin to describe how pathetic Shane's character's are. I deduced that from one small MM I lost to Shane....>_>...
Get it...? I lost the match...<_<...lol.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I like HRC kinda...

Gimpy, details about flight info for FC kthx..

Reggie, play smash kthx...>_>

Uhh...is eastern WA coming to next GC's?

Anyways...people should watch this video. (get it, the only reason why I initially posted?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxw4tAd2rJY&eurl=http://everettcc.facebook.com/home.php?

It's my brother doing really cool stuff...

he's the one in the T-shirt. being better than the other guys >_>
cool stuff happens at around 50 sec.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Jeremiah ftw.

I'm downloading your mix now Otto. I think I should get virtual DJ on the school network, considering I don't do my homework, it'd be tight to at least do something productive.

yshikllr

Smash Apprentice
Oh I've been around, just been doing other stuff for a while. But been playing smash more recently, and want to play a lot more. How are you Teddy? You've gotten pretty dang good I hear, we should play soon k?

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Hey yshikllr. it says you live in lynnwood and such so maybe me, my friend and you smash at some time. Do you goto meadowdale hs?

sagemoon

Smash Lord
idk... Rumor has it that you play boozer. Sorry but im playing to get better gimpy.

=P lol i shouldnt be saying that after your deadly combo against me. Yea you could come too, the problem for me is setting these things up lol

Top Bottom