• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
Oh geez... I hope the previous conv. about Paul was me... or else that would be extremely embarrasing... hahah.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Well.... Unfourtubately i dont think i will have a ride to this one... My brother is supposidly getting fit for a tux and he was my ride to GC. So Gimpy think you could give me a ride seeing as i live in lynnwood. I'll give you a cookie ;D. Pretty bomb cookie at that. I'll check times and stuff and update whether or not i need a ride later tonight. Worst case i will just walk... might take an hour but its for smash. (and ppl said games dont give you exercise)

Edit: Seeing as i live so close to gc anyone could give me a ride really, its only like 5 mins out of the way.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Hey washington Pokemon Diamond and Pearl owners; go post your friend codes in the Diamond and Pearl Friend Code thread I made in this section. g-mon.

Silent Wolf: could you give my thread a sticky? People need there pokemon infos.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
i wouldnt suggest u to bring her, Eggz is gonna Charm her and have sex with her=./
She might not come, but shes wouldnt be coming as my gf or even potential gf so its not my concern lol. However if you guys try that she would prob get creeped out and not come again. I think she has a bf as well.

And nythius yes i'll be there sub 11:00 so lets get some friendlies in, i wanna see how much we've both improved. Its been a while.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Its too bad my friend jorge cant come, (the mario player) then we would 2v2 you and your friend. You still play marth? And you remember me right?

Ademisk

Smash Champion
So even though there's the Falco only thing, there's gonna be regular 1v1 and 2v2s too? I might be able to come...I hope. I wanna finally measure myself up at a tournament. And by measure up I mean get shot down.

Results:
1st: silentwolf
2nd: bladewsie
3rd: egzz
4th: ka?

2v2s:
1st: me n shane (DJ sparks)
2nd: im not sure. ammon and dan i guess

ggz everyguy

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Umm shoutouts. Oh and for the record i did not bring "my girl" to the tournament. Shes just a friend at my school who got into smash 2 weeks ago.

Shane- Nice matches. Lol sucha player there for getting my friends number so fast.

Gimpyfish- TOO FUNNY. I was about to die laughing while playing you. We never got the money match in there though. I guess you left when i got teriyaki.

Otto- ggz, lol "the best marth player on that side of the room waved to me!"

Dan- Up-throw Up-air Up-air Up-air nuff said.

Teddy- grats on 2nd but you didnt play me the whole time even when i bugged you about it. JERK ;_;

Ammon- fun sandbagging teams friendlies.

Nythius- Find someone who plays near you and start practicing more.

Gonzales- Nice friendlies, although i would have liked to play you in the tournament. Your falcon is getting pretty good.

Jem- I hate falco

Miserable- I hate falco.

PPA0- What happend? Last month you were the one to knock me out of the tournament and now it ended like that.

Emo$- You didnt mm me.. -_-

Other ppl- ggz, do better/stand out more next time so i will spotlight you.

Eggz

Smash Hero
hey guys Powerman5000 is so good.

forward vs ka?
I agree. When Worlds Collide is toooo good.

Shoutouts

Jace - That girl was very attractive, and I regret not doing the extensive hygeine care manuever. LOL

Ammon - Too bad you were sick, again, my victory is empty. =[

Gimpy - Had fun. Too bad you left. Ty.

Otto - I love you

TC - I love you

Paul - Your ********. Seriously.

Mike - Thanks ALOT, and I'm sorry for being a **** and seeming like I'm using you. You're a good friend and I don't want you to be feelin' like that. I shouldn't have made you feel that bad about it either ( on the phone ) I was just hella pissed because it looked like we wern't makin it to GC.

Deva and Nathan - It was hella fun chillin whij00 guys, Good times, good matches, and good combos. You guys are waaaaay too laid back, fun(ny), cool, and just all around good people. Look forward to hangin out more.

Sas, Henry, and Blair - Thanks alot for housing Eastern WA, you guys are way too cool. I missed you all this tourney (specifically Chris and Blair, seeing as I dont know Henry =X). I gotz da mad respeck sonz for housing them on such...2 seconds of notice. xD you guys are too good at being cool.

Nate - I miss you and WA falls apart without you.

TC - I loooove you

DJ Sparks - Uhn tiss uhn tiss scratch scratch dj sparks is ****in tight. He bringin the needle to tha vinyl. uhn tiss uhn tiss uhn tiss.

ka-master
then me and teddy may have tied if we didnt end it due to it being too hopeless to get enough wins to get 1st. it was winner takes all :p

EDIT: so uhh...im teaming with that one girl that was there next tourney :D

Top Bottom