• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Apparantly theres a 90% chance fear can make it to this one. Too bad i cant goto the smashfest on account of i have to be at Track districs on friday. And my parents not letting me tracel (but i can always get around that)

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
i had a half day today :p
wish i didnt have school tomorrow so i could smash
get it? like everyday?

Lol, whoa, me and Shane skipped school today because when we got back from college yesterday night, the power was out for like 2 hours, so we couldn't start playing smash until like 2 am and then we went until like 4, then my dad came and found us and got really angry. He was like, "I don't want any videogames!" and then he kicked one of the rat corpses that had been out in the bunkhouse for awhile.

True story.

Anyways...Shane...you should like...get details...on Paul's smashfest...so we don't end up doing drugs with Xander somehow.

Eggz

Smash Hero
lmao what do you mean? Paul told me to have Adam not bring drugs, so I'm sure we don't have to worry about Xander slippin' us the date-****.

Anyway, I'll get my dad to drive us I think. Unless Mike or someone does.

blackrob08

Smash Cadet
i could drive like up to four people if they are all together and live near gameclucks...but maybe not a ride home cuz i might leave kinda early cuz i kinda suck

BladeWise

Smash Lord
lol wtf. Shane called me Ted.

anyways, I can give Otto a ride up to Paul's on friday.
I was planning on going up to David's house, but perhaps he can drive down to Paul's house.

Deva

Smash Lord
Oh, Peaches also offered to be my partner. If I team with Dan or Nathan, is there anyone to team with for whoever's left?

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
Uhh I want to go to GC but I don't have a ride... Anyone going through redmond/bellevue or live close by that could give me one? Thanks!

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
wowz soo many pages, anyways yeahz, all uz ppl i talked to show up at my house around 7ish, o and shane/adam tell me wats goin on with... shane/adam o and ppl bring +++++++++++++++++++++++++++ GC/WII's and TELEVISIONS!!! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

iunno how many pplz are coming but we better have enuff shiz to play wif, o and i guess u guys can sleep in my living room, it has decent amount of roomige, so bring sleeping bags or somthin if u wanna spend the nighta

Eggz

Smash Hero
wowz soo many pages, anyways yeahz, all uz ppl i talked to show up at my house around 7ish, o and shane/adam tell me wats goin on with... shane/adam o and ppl bring +++++++++++++++++++++++++++ GC/WII's and TELEVISIONS!!! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

iunno how many pplz are coming but we better have enuff shiz to play wif, o and i guess u guys can sleep in my living room, it has decent amount of roomige, so bring sleeping bags or somthin if u wanna spend the nighta

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Uhh I want to go to GC but I don't have a ride... Anyone going through redmond/bellevue or live close by that could give me one? Thanks!

Poop, Nate's not comin' this time due to work >_<. Get it? He was the only one semi-near by.

GIMPYFISH, pick up Paul. Ya idiot. Or else I won't Bowser ditto MM you for 5 dollars.

Eggz

Smash Hero
GIMPYFISH, pick up Paul. Ya idiot. Or else I won't Bowser ditto MM you for 5 dollars.

Mine and Ammons two Bowser ditto MMs should cover the gas.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Are you somehow implying that I, THE Bowser Ka-Master, would lose a Bowser ditto MM to scrubby ol' Gimpyfish?

(get it? I AM gonna lose T_T?)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
why would i pick up paul? the only people who have suggested it cant drive and have no knowledge of how far out of my way that is.

get it? i practically live INSIDE gameclucks?

doesn't mike live round those parts?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Pff, fine then, no $100 Bowser ditto MM. Which I actually use Pichu in, on Yoshi's ONRY.

We should go to Red Robins as soon as we get to Xanders/Pauls. >_>

Get it? I'm hungry right now so all I can think about is food??

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i get it, you've never driven over and hour out of your way to pick up ungrateful kids from monroe to make it to a tournament that is less than 10 minutes away from your house!

seriously though, its just ridiculous to even ask me, just because i have a car doesn't mean i have infinte gas funds, or want to go an hour out of my way for no reason, i have practice in the morning also, so i woudln't be able to pick him up and make it to the tourney on time, plus i'm leaving early. sorry.

Eggz

Smash Hero
i get it, you've never driven over and hour out of your way to pick up ungrateful kids from monroe to make it to a tournament that is less than 10 minutes away from your house!

seriously though, its just ridiculous to even ask me, just because i have a car doesn't mean i have infinte gas funds, or want to go an hour out of my way for no reason, i have practice in the morning also, so i woudln't be able to pick him up and make it to the tourney on time, plus i'm leaving early. sorry.
I get it, calm the **** down and don't freak out for no reason.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
it was a joke lol

see the "seriously though"

that implies that the above statement WASNT serious. XD

everything else was just legitimate reasoning

Eggz

Smash Hero
You've escaped this time Gimpy. >=[ I was kidding too. >_> <_< >_> <_>

That was the point of me saying I'd go with whoever wanted to get him and pitch in gas money to do so. I'd rather not give him rides to AND from though. Anyway someone else can drive him home?

Jem.

Smash Master
Alright, cool Sagemoon.
I thought GC guy usually gets there to open the store at 11?
Maybe I will consider my brother and I getting there at 10:30 if GC guy gets there at that time. I'm the guy with what everyone calls "emo" hair and I'm tall kinda. (Don't mistake me with Emo$. I move my hair out of my eye 0_0)

Jem.

Smash Master
That reminds me of this guy who came who challenged me cause he had heard of me and was challenging if I had any skill. And then I 4 stocked him at Gameclucks for many to see. He was like "WELL, I am PRETTY GOOD for not using advanced tactics" And called short hop laser cheap.

EDIT: If anyone is bored, could you make me a cool banner?
That would be sweet, cause I'm bored too.. And the only one I have is mine and Silly's 2v2 banner one we used to use, which is not on this computer. Thanks.

DOUBLE EDIT: Anyone want to record with me before Gameclucks? I don't usually stay after so I don't think I would be able to then. And I have no vroom vroom so unless someone picks me up and I give them gas money to go to smashfests, would be only time to record. I don't care if I win or lose in them either, just want them put up on Youtube and stuff :D (You would need the recording devices and such)

Top Bottom