• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Melee / PM) East Coast Elites August! - August 17th, 2013 - Charlottesville, VA

E2xD

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, yeah, I don't know what their problem is. :/ That sucks though; I hope you can figure something out.
Thanks man.
Sadly, I can't find anyone to come up with me and I can't make the trip solo. I'll see you guys in September...hopefully.

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,
So I managed to fall off a building onto concrete and get myself injured so I'll be restricted to my bed for a while, but the store owners will be managing the tourney tomorrow and everything should be as usual. I just ask that everyone sign up for the tournaments they will be entering as soon as they get to the venue. The owners will be managing other tournaments so they will not have too much time to round people up for sign ups. Good luck to everyone, I'll see you guys in September! =D

Ether

Smash Ace
SoVa won't even add me in the group. So I've always been a lone ranger coming to these events. I requested twice and had people talk to the head of the group. So I gave up on them. Thanks for the consideration.
Join the Neo SoVa Melee group. I changed my mind and will let you in.

E2xD

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom