• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee on the 3DS (not official, just me thinking lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I don't really...want this to happen, but I was thinking its a probability.

The new DS is supposed to be at least equally or even more powerful than the gamecube graphically. They've announced a whole bunch of remakes for it including a revamped Ocarina of time. The screens on that look amazing, like it looks like Melee link in ocarina.

Then I noticed it had a joy stick andd pad.

If there is going to be any portable smash ever, I'm pretty sure it would be on this console. If they do consider smash, I doubt that Nintendo would create an entire new game for this console. Since brawl is a little too complex for the console, how easy would it be for them to just take the melee source and port to this?

Once again, it'd possibly suck competitively because of the controls and small screen, but I would definitely buy it just because melee is a fun game. What do you think? Personally I enjoyed all the portable ports of my all time favorite fighting games Street fighter alpha 3 max, ultimate mortal kombat 3, those companies did a perfect job of keeping all the competitiveness.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Nintendo is a arge group of people who overall are fameous for making you happy only 1-2 times then making you mad everything you play the next game. Then is no need to hype up because that's what happened with bralw and other many things.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
if you caught all that you'll understand how right icg is.

brawl is just way too popular for nintendo to ever have to look back at melee again

I don't know, there are 3 games for the wii that lighten up my spirits right now; Zelda the bad subtitle, The Goldeneye rematke, and Metroid Other M. Zelda, it's self explainitory, I kind of missed the first 10 minutes of the E3 live press conference, so I don't know all of the details. The new items look pretty cool so far and what I really love is the art style. It's a mix of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. I don't think we've seen something that gets our attention like Midna from I think it was E3 2006? Goldeneye was many hardcore gamer's first shooter game and it is often considered one of the best shooter games made. But more importantly, if you're interested in shooting but want a little more action on top of the shooting, Metroid Other M. First of all, it's being developed by Team Ninja, the guys who made Ninja Gaiden. You can not say that game was not difficult and difficulty is just what Nintendo needs in it's new games. I have faith in Team Ninja and I believe that they will make Other M just as good as the first two Metroid Primes.

But when Reggie talked, and talked about wii party, I laughed in such a weird way, I will never be able to replicate it ever again. Everything else Nintendo wise is not good for us. We have our 3, maybe 4 if Donkey Kong Country Returns turns out to be good, good games that are made to appeal to us and not just the 1235711131923 casual gamers out there who flood Nintendo's bank beyond capacity.

But yes, if Nintendo doesn't put the next Smash game in the hands of developers who want to make a game that can appeal to both hardcore and casuals instead of only casuals, you know it's just going to be the 22 million+ units sold Mario Kart wii. Smash never had any intention of appealing to gamers like us and look what happened accidentally.

LLDL

Smash Hero
i didn't mean the physics i just meant graphically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom