• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

******** Melee (mod)

Release for you to download?

• Yay

• Nay ;(

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chubbybarbarian

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheMammon
******** MELEE: A simple mod made by me that adds some textures, modifies some stages, menus, music and more! Just a fun mod that doesn't mess around with too much :kirby:

If you would like to see it (or not) go to this site http://www.strawpoll.me/7101403

You can recommend things below

Like this post if you like the mod :upsidedown:
<<<<<I am not actually a rookie :bubblebobble:

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/?fqt5mgn5026jt76 (May freeze)

TRAILER: https://youtu.be/B83Dk2xU7OE

UPDATE: I AM GOING ON VACATION-I WILL BE BACK ON APRIL 2

Last edited:

20XXwingleborgXxx

Smash Apprentice
Why should someone want a ******** mod, not a cool/good one?
If you want to play something ******** you can maybe try Silly Melee!

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Last thread got locked and this one still has little to no info about the mod

Notably though, this time your true age of 47 is absent from your profile now.

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
You're going to want to put a bit more "hmph" into your mod if you want anyone to take more of a thought towards it.
Just looking at your video, nothing is really too eye catching. The mod's just a bunch of simple texture/music replacements that were probably made with the Melee ToolBox/GCRebuidler.

If you did something more like Silly Melee with this, you might be able to pick up more steam.

Chubbybarbarian

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheMammon
You're going to want to put a bit more "hmph" into your mod if you want anyone to take more of a thought towards it.
Just looking at your video, nothing is really too eye catching. The mod's just a bunch of simple texture/music replacements that were probably made with the Melee ToolBox/GCRebuidler.

If you did something more like Silly Melee with this, you might be able to pick up more steam.
I am doing the simple stuff first, then i will make stuff spike and sh*t , for now im taking it EZ ;) once i get some support, you can help if u r a fellow haxor

Chubbybarbarian

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheMammon
Last thread got locked and this one still has little to no info about the mod

Notably though, this time your true age of 47 is absent from your profile now.
i made a trailer that is outdated, now falcon has SUPER SPIKE :D

Chubbybarbarian

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheMammon

i am :D i am putting out a new trailer soon

Nik4711

Smash Rookie
******** MELEE: A simple mod made by me that adds some textures, modifies some stages, menus, music and more! Just a fun mod that doesn't mess around with too much :kirby:

If you would like to see it (or not) go to this site http://www.strawpoll.me/7101403

You can recommend things below

Like this post if you like the mod :upsidedown:
<<<<<I am not actually a rookie :bubblebobble:

DOWNLOAD EARLY VERSION: https://www.mediafire.com/?fqt5mgn5026jt76 (May freeze)

TRAILER: https://youtu.be/B83Dk2xU7OE

UPDATE: I AM GOING ON VACATION-I WILL BE BACK ON APRIL 2
This is ****ing ********, don't waste your time, honestly. There is literally nothing that you could do that would possibly be less productive than producing this heaping pile of ****.

Chubbybarbarian

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheMammon
This is ****ing ********, don't waste your time, honestly. There is literally nothing that you could do that would possibly be less productive than producing this heaping pile of ****.
cool, what have you done

Bell Pepper

Smash Rookie
"You created something that I think is stupid so **** you"

what does it matter to you? If you don't like it don't ****ing play it? You literally have no reason to come in here and harass someone for something that they worked hard on and care about. You didn't have to come to this thread. You didn't have to reply here. You didn't have to watch the video. You don't even have to play the mod. If you're going to go out of your way to put down someone for working on something for THEIR OWN entertainment that they WILLINGLY brought to the community to share because maybe SOMEONE also wants this mod then you're a meanie. Is it really going take sleep away from you at night knowing this exists? Stop caring so much.
cool, what have you done
kek

This mod is one spicy meme that is pretty cool and funky. Even if it has no practical application, it's pretty funny to watch and I'm sure someone will enjoy playing it,. Keep up the good(?) work dude.

Chubbybarbarian

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheMammon
"You created something that I think is stupid so **** you"

what does it matter to you? If you don't like it don't ****ing play it? You literally have no reason to come in here and harass someone for something that they worked hard on and care about. You didn't have to come to this thread. You didn't have to reply here. You didn't have to watch the video. You don't even have to play the mod. If you're going to go out of your way to put down someone for working on something for THEIR OWN entertainment that they WILLINGLY brought to the community to share because maybe SOMEONE also wants this mod then you're a meanie. Is it really going take sleep away from you at night knowing this exists? Stop caring so much.

kek

This mod is one spicy meme that is pretty cool and funky. Even if it has no practical application, it's pretty funny to watch and I'm sure someone will enjoy playing it,. Keep up the good(?) work dude.
Thanks, I updated the download :DDDD

Top Bottom