• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** Next One 1-23-10 ** HYPE NOW !!**

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
well wuts ur number nicaboy. I asked dwayne for it yesterday but he never responded. I didn't end up playing last night so I'm most likely gonna go today......

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Lee you mind hosting the next one in November early? Before the 20th because we got ROM2.

also, im housing for ROM2, let me know if interested.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
LOL, so Lee made off with the "money for future tourneys"?

wouldnt have happened if everyone just showed up to my house a month ago. . .

j/k

so whats the deal with these anyways?

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I might be in texas until the time for the next one in november. so i MIGHT skip the month of november and just do one for december. either that or ill change the date of the next one to later. sorry about that guys, Hit up pete and see if he can host a tourny in the meantime

-Lee-

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Pete if it makes you feel better if you attend the next one I will personaly see too it he doesnt.

You know what I will do you one better you can watch us seed players legitly and stuff.(I extend this to every player)

And you welcome lee.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I'm down to go to the next SFL melee tourney....

WATO8 is in two weeks as a temporary replacement for melee gigs...

it is melee only, and I'm probably doing the same prices and such. (15 singles, 10 doubles)
I would like to do this before rom2 or the week after. More so to when orlando can come.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Derek rigs brackets
Pete there is a major difference between rigging brackets and hand picking every single match. I not only rig the brackets, I MANIFEST the brackets. And each match is a match I think is worth watching.

So Juan, are you saying you can come in 3 weeks? We also need to talk to colin cause i think he said he wanted to come too. As soon as we get you two confirmed, we'll set a date and make a thread.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yes we need conformation. Lol people are gonna be seeded by reigon as well as skill. People like hungrybox linguini colbol will not fight really early on due to skill, And people like myself derek dwayne aka smilez flamin roy and derek shouldnt't fight the first 2 rounds due to the fact we all live close.

We got you pete buddy ;)

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
yea I just want you guys to come to WATO8 lol

its like final training before ROM2

friggin FL and their lack of November melee tournaments
i think nica and ballistics may throw melee mayham before rom2 so... you guys may stop by if you want also we have 1$ tournaments weekly so sfl has lots of tournys just not lots o big tournies

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Wait what, **** guys lets just have it the 14th, next weekend. That gives 1 week before ROM2 and I need practice. :D

nicaboy

Smash Champion
dunno about thanksgiving weekend for me,might be going up to tally. but if you guys want to do it then go for it.
Easy money for me now:laugh:

well we want cfl to come and juan is doing his own thang that weekend, i think we should just wait till after thanksgiving weekend
True and it will stay as such. Im callin zp now and the thread should be up in like 30 mins. 11/28/09
Uh...next week brawl already set up a tournament...just so you know.
Thank you for letting me know.

Omg zp has like 5 numbers online. I cant confirm anything atm. If someone goes tonight ask them if 11/28/09 can we run a melee tourny. I MIGHT go to zp tonight but not sure.

Top Bottom