• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee It On Me podcast! Join the MIOM Facebook Group!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
We lied, tonight's episode will be postponed until tomorrow at 7 PM EST 4 PM PST. BUT WE START SEASON 2.

Also, Scar is also discussing high level strategy with SFAT at 4 PM EST, 1 PM PST.

You know where.

Revven

FrankerZ
This past episode was great, nice and concise and it didn't go overtime like some of the past ones. Really enjoyed it.

Radiowar

Smash Cadet
just a quick suggestion yall should look into keepvid to download the matches being analyzed. seeking different points in the video would be a lot quicker and more accurate, you wouldnt have to worry about youtube buffering, and if you use something like quicktime you could even simulate "slow motion" by scrolling forward slowly.

prog

Guess what? We'll be back tomorrow night.

We'll be on twitch.tv, with twitch's newest employee, Mr. Bobby Scar himself.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Turns out this show is listed on the FGC-GAF. Should be a good ep, guess there's quite a but to talk about with guts and impulse ... And ken vs. Westballz. Dude just shows up!

Revven

FrankerZ
"with twitch's newest employee, Mr. Bobby Scar himself. "

scar works for twitch now?

Yes, since he lost his job at Zynga (they laid off employees in his area and he was one of them) I guess he applied for Twitch or Twitch sought him out. Either way, yes, he works at Twitch now (not sure what he does though!)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Turns out this show is listed on the FGC-GAF. Should be a good ep, guess there's quite a but to talk about with guts and impulse ... And ken vs. Westballz. Dude just shows up!

What is "FGC-GAF"? Whatever happened to the UltraChen thing? Did I miss it, is it coming up, or did it get cancelled? If anyone is up to it, I think there are probably others like me who are completely oblivious to anything outside of Melee, so just mentioning and linking stuff when it's announced on major FGC sources would be helpful for hype purposes. Just super saiyan.

prog

What is "FGC-GAF"? Whatever happened to the UltraChen thing? Did I miss it, is it coming up, or did it get cancelled? If anyone is up to it, I think there are probably others like me who are completely oblivious to anything outside of Melee, so just mentioning and linking stuff when it's announced on major FGC sources would be helpful for hype purposes. Just super saiyan.
NEOGAF is a gaming forum, strong FGC constituent there.

UltraChen happened twice*:
1. David and James playing and figuring out advanced techniques.
2. Scar on the show to break down certain matches.
*In addition, you had them talk about SSBM making EVO, our update on 550+ entrants, etc. Other recent mainstream news in the FGC, more Smash related content on SRK and EventHubs front pages and a M2K/Shiz RoM retrospective featured on Penny Arcade.

But we announce this stuff on the show and usually even link it in the google document.

Tune in sometime!

thespymachine

Smash Ace
So....where's our MIOM | Mango shirt?

Or even Beatles/Gorillaz-esqe type shirt with the original four (Prog, Hyuga, Scar, and Catuar)?

or

Am I the only one who thinks these things? lol

Top Bottom