• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee It On Me Live from Apex 2015

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Melee It On Me will be doing a pre-show live from the Apex 2015 venue tonight at 1am EST, streamed on VGBootCamp. The show will feature panelists such as Scar, Toph, Dr. Z, Juggleguy, Tafokints, and the agenda can be found here:

1. News and PSAs
2. Melee Bracket Projections
3. Smash 4 Narratives
4. Salty Suite Predictions

Preview of MIOM Live from Apex 2015. Can PPMD defend his Apex 2014 Melee title?

What: Melee It On Me Live from Apex 2015
When: 1am EST on Thursday night / Friday morning
Where: http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp
http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

Melee It On Me is a podcast series and community platform that discusses news and headlines within the Super Smash Bros. community. The podcast currently features a panel of notable players, commentators, and tournament organizers such as Scar, Prog, Toph, Juggleguy, Hyuga, and Tafokints, who talk about a variety of topics around the Smash world. The team has previously done pre-shows live from other Smash majors such as EVO 2013, The Big House 3, Apex 2014, EVO 2014, and The Big House 4.

--

Juggleguy is a national tournament organizer, Melee It On Me team member, and Smashboards contributor. You can follow him on Twitter: @JuggleRob

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
YE

LET'S GO but too bad I won't be staying up that late to see my favorite personalities. Man, being a semi-adult with self-imposed responsibilities sucks :(

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Hopefully I can catch it in the morning.

I need my vanity sleep.

CptNebula

Smash Rookie
Hyped for this!
Not only cause its really entertaining and a good show but also but in hindsight the predictions made are ALWAYS hilariously incorrect.
Thats not to say they're bad predictions its too hard to call accurately but I think its super funny none the less xD

Volt-Ikazuchi

Smash Journeyman
This is going to be 4am where I live... Gotta set up the alarm clocks.

Anyway, does someone have a schedule for the rest of the streams?

MegaManX2

Smash Rookie
I am going to SWEET 18, but no to APEX, and a possibly to EVO, if its close to MI.

The 0ne

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toady3
3DS FC
0104-2324-5980
OK who the hell thought 1 AM was a good idea?

5 viewers, tops. You heard it here first, folks.

Volt-Ikazuchi

Smash Journeyman
OK who the hell thought 1 AM was a good idea?

5 viewers, tops. You heard it here first, folks.
If I actually manage to wake up I might count the viewers.

Edit: Over 2.7k viewers. Surprise announcement was smart. Too bad the "Hype secret announcement" was Amiibo for 3ds.

Last edited:

Volt-Ikazuchi

Smash Journeyman
Not worth it.

"Supah Secret Announcement" Were a Smash 4 Patch (With 3DS Amiibos!) and the announcement of a new stream teaching the fundamentals to casuals. That Stream will air at 1AM. Really.
What kind of casuals are interested in learning about footsies at 1AM?

The hypest moment of the podcast was when Scar said to Juggleguy that Melee HD was announced. Dude almost had a heart attack. (It was a lie)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Not worth it.

"Supah Secret Announcement" Were a Smash 4 Patch (With 3DS Amiibos!) and the announcement of a new stream teaching the fundamentals to casuals. That Stream will air at 1AM. Really.
What kind of casuals are interested in learning about footsies at 1AM?

The hypest moment of the podcast was when Scar said to Juggleguy that Melee HD was announced. Dude almost had a heart attack. (It was a lie)
I would have had one if Melee HD was announced.

Playing with my heart like that wowsa.

Top Bottom