• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE AT MIZZOU-Pound 5 watch/smashfest

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
Ok Peoples.

Smashfest just like last time, cept this time with the *Pound* 5 livestream going. This is NOT the Marky-Mark Memorial tourny but it can be considered a pre-courser. T'will be so worth it.

Time-
ALL DAI----Feb 19 and 20th
Place-
2302 Memorial Court
Columbia MO

Tournaments-team and singles ("new" low tier tourny with new stages??)
-crews again?
Entry-5 bucks for both

People that come can stay overnight as long as you're ok with floor space. I have a limited number of couches and extra beds that are first come first serve.
Just post that you will be attending and I will add your name :)

Atendees:
Leumas (me)
Sinister
Leviathan
Akuma
TMFJ-HYPPPEEE!
Bert
Siegfried
REI
Gaston
Prodigy
BrawlPro
CJ
Cookiemonsta!
TForce
Darkatma
Tomacawk
Trobe
Jace
Massive
Austin
Nick
Legan?
KC?
Others?

dmac

Smash Champion
probably would only make it on saturday, can't justify two day off work/schoolin for this

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I'll be at Pound as well, make sure to watch me **** dudes

strawhats

Smash Master
if I get put on the stream tv...I hope I don't get ***** too badly. Oh well we all gotta start somewhere. Embarrassment is motivation in itself

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I might come, but I really wanted to watch the Pound Brawl livestream all day to cheer my friends on. I was going to go to Pound, but I have something required for school that Monday :(

I'm definitely going to be at the memorial tournament though.

ks0ccergk

Smash Cadet
I don't believe I have anything going on that weekend, so I should be there.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
We will more than likely have a Melee TV set up AND a Brawl TV for the streams. Sam, I'll bring my 22" LCD TV so we can watch Melee thru an HDMI cable or something. And Brawl I guess we could set up on one of the standard definition TV's. If needed I can bring both my laptops (one for the TIO program and the other for capturing purposes).

Oh yea. One more thing. GET HYPE!

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Jace, dmac, and Atma - I'm not letting u leave this tournament without some friendliest lol. Falcon dids Jace??? Peach dids Atma??? (jk I can't play Peach) Ganon dids dmac??? Then we'll do some seriouslies. Anyone else as excited as I am? Bring Darkrain, Jace lol.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
FYI there aren't going to be any Pound 5 livestreams, for either game...

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I agree with Jace—I suggest the week between Pound V and SMYM 11. It'd serve as a nice warm-up for people going to SMYM, and it'll keep us Pound people in rhythm

Also, make it a single-day smashfest, I doubt many would be willing to stay overnight...

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Yo Put me on that List. CM is my Smasher tag. I may not be there both days, I will be there at least one. Btw is the tournament starting on the 19th and fishing on the 20th or is it like Brawl one day, Melee the next or is just two separate Melee tournaments for whatever reason?

SamDvds

Smash Ace
yeah i hear internet is expensive
binyan, geno said something about hosting an MvC 3 party that saturday aaaaand i gotta get my phoenix game up before tourneys start ;) so i may not go if mvc is still going on...or maybe he can bring an xbox setup with us but im telling you im going on a smash hiatus if this game is as good as it looks on youtube lolz

also my status changed under my name haha god i havent been on this site in ages

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
NO LIVESTREAM?????? Well thats dumb. Still gonna have it on this date. I will be busy the 26th too (i think) but ill see what i can do. I want to do this monthly its just hard to work out. i mean it can be one day. just wanted ppl to have the option of staying if they wanted. i was gonna do all the tourny stuff on sat anyway.

Samdvds-you guys can bring wahtever you want lol.

darkatma

Smash Hero
binyan, geno said something about hosting an MvC 3 party that saturday aaaaand i gotta get my phoenix game up before tourneys start ;) so i may not go if mvc is still going on...or maybe he can bring an xbox setup with us but im telling you im going on a smash hiatus if this game is as good as it looks on youtube lolz

also my status changed under my name haha god i havent been on this site in ages
I thought MvC3 was this weekend?

>Bert<

Smash Ace
WHAT THE F***.....no livestream?! What is this? 1999??? Geeeeeeeez. I'm upset. Tell them to put the good player fund towards internet for livestream lol

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Of course Brandon still plays. His Peach is pretty polished. You two should MM ditto Peach on Dreamland!!! lol oh god...the full 8 min match time would be used up haha

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Of course Brandon still plays. His Peach is pretty polished. You two should MM ditto Peach on Dreamland!!! lol oh god...the full 8 min match time would be used up haha
lol i did a peach ditto in a tourney on dreamland that lasted 7:59 on the dot, but we actually forgot to turn on the clock so we didnt know til the match was over lolz. and binyan, mvc doesnt come out til feb 15th SoOOooO its the 19th for that tourney

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Ha Yea right, A full 2 mins of time will pass b4 SOMEBODY gets Rapped rather quickly Lol. Not trying to be ****, but, well yea I guess I am.

Top Bottom