• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee and Brawl Tournaments @ Central OHIO

Pikmin n Friends

Smash Rookie
Who: Everybody who comes! Experienced and beginers, both welcome
What: Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament!!!!
Where: Press Start Gaming 1224 Hill Road North Pickerington, Ohio 43147
When: March 15th @ 12:00
Why: Final melee tourney @ press start!

BRAWL tournament @ same place, but this event is on march 22nd. Both tournaments will have a fee of $10. FREE pizza and FREE drinks. Winners prize and match rules will be decided @ Press Start Gaming. Any questions? Just ask!
COME TO HAVE FUN!

Master WGS

Smash Lord
As a long time PSG-goer, I highly suggest these tournaments. Though their rules might not be the most orthodox, everyone there is always willing/ready to let loose and have a good time about the game. We'd love it if anyone from these boards come as well, of course!

And of course, we're always looking for some good competition.

But understand that these tournaments are held purely for fun. Prizes are often small, as some of the entry money goes into buying food for the tournament participants. So if you're looking to get rich, this isn't the place to do it.

Anyways, I'll be there, and you should be, too.

Here's their website and their forums. Go there to sign up/discuss rules and stuff.

I'm SmashKing over there, in case you join those forums. ;)

Tehblues

Smash Rookie
Well, I've got time this weekend. I'ma hit a few of my friends up and see if we can go. Hope to see you Saturday.

SoulPech

Smash Master
According to this forum, the entry fee is $10, the website says $20, and the actual forum says $15 early fee and $20 day...which one of these is correct?

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Actually, major-ish update.

Apparently since they had a lack-luster number of entrants, its just going to be a Brawl day, rather than a tournament. So just come in, bring your Wii, and play the locals in an all day smashfest.

Top Bottom