• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Infinite !

Greward

Smash Lord
metal blades sometimes disappear when touching the ground so it kinda depends on luck. still worth learning imo, if the MB disappears u can just jab lock to uptilt

maybe we can also jab lock by using the leaf shield instead on pellets, altho i don't think it's better

Madlollipop

Smash Rookie
It was harder than expected to pull online than expected feels as if the timings are not too shabby in training mode though. Do you guys think it will be patched?

Sorichuudo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1977-1410-9227
Azazel actually posted this on another thread some time ago, but seeing it in real time is nice too.

What are the chances of someone pulling this off in a tournament match? Cause not only you have to land the first z-drop, but the timing seems godlike, not impossible, but it seems like stuff for the best of the best.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
It looks cool but to perform this kind of thing during a moving, frantic battle seems nigh-impossible O:

Madlollipop

Smash Rookie
The thing is, if you master this, it can be done if you, for example caych a diddy banana, I have heard there will be many didys ;)

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Well, this is certainly a hilarious looking infinite.

Will have to practice it, even though the chances of getting it off in a proper match are slim to none.

Last edited:

Azazel

Smash Journeyman
This is not an infinite. Jab resets allows you to follow up with many things, but footstool is not one of them.
Your opponents do not get Footstool stun if you footstool them during the get up. Also if they simply buffer an action like shield, attack, etc. they do not get Footstool stun. even if you footstool them frame 1 after get-up.
No footstool stun animation if you footstool during get-up or after get-up. I've tested this extensibly during november

I already found a fix for that. Thi is the true infinite.

We already found a REAL infinite a few weeks ago
The Zdropped Metal Blade hits them during Get-up.

Last edited:

Azazel

Smash Journeyman
Azazel actually posted this on another thread some time ago, but seeing it in real time is nice too.

What are the chances of someone pulling this off in a tournament match? Cause not only you have to land the first z-drop, but the timing seems godlike, not impossible, but it seems like stuff for the best of the best.
Getting the first Z-drop is remedied by using Leaf Shield. Thanks @ChopperDave for finding out that you can combo into a Footstool using Leaf Shield. Leafstools!

Also Jab resets does not guarantee a Footstool with stun animation. I've tested a lot. I made a video with a work-around but it is extremely hard, hence the reason it not being in real time

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
But Leafstooling!
Also you can start it off an aerial Footstool as well.
Also... off of a shield break. With practice, shield break = sure death (as long as the RNG gods don't hate you and take away your metal blade).

Top Bottom