• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MegaMan Battle Network: Fate of Our Net -- AGame, taking sign-ups

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Obv only me and nabe are in this because we actually ****ing jacked in

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The two of you have me on skype, just hit me up whenever you aren't busy and I'll chat.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Pfft, you can never kill me. :p
I worked my *** off to NOT kill you and still did.

Well I did the second time. The first time I killed you was just playing things safe.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I worked my *** off to NOT kill you and still did.

Well I did the second time. The first time I killed you was just playing things safe.
Accidents are the worst types of deaths. Plus, in that game, majority of the cast had an offensive advantage over me.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I fully support more A-games mang (if I thought I had the spare willpower I'd join this. If you run low on replacements for some strange reason hit me up. I'd love to know what netNavi I'd get if I were to join in)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Alright, a bit of an update for those out of the loop or who haven't contacted me yet:

Ryker is without internet until about Saturday or so. There's some work I'll be doing on my own but I want him here to finalize what I've done and he and I still need to take care of one more major thing before we get this game off the ground. So the game should hopefully be started by next Monday at the absolute latest.

EDIT: For the record, the ending to Battle Network 2 is dumb and I feel dumber for viewing it.

But punching a RockCube into the final boss' face to finish him was very satisfying.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Alright, a bit of an update for those out of the loop or who haven't contacted me yet:

Ryker is without internet until about Saturday or so. There's some work I'll be doing on my own but I want him here to finalize what I've done and he and I still need to take care of one more major thing before we get this game off the ground. So the game should hopefully be started by next Monday at the absolute latest.

EDIT: For the record, the ending to Battle Network 2 is dumb and I feel dumber for viewing it.

But punching a RockCube into the final boss' face to finish him was very satisfying.
You know I tried to IM you JUST Now on AIM and I see you offline.

soo.....

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I am so ready for this. Yous fools don't even know.

Unless you're aligned with me. Then you'll probably know. Or will you? Probably yes.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Is the start date still tomorrow?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No. I'm afraid that starting work and unexpectedly not having Internet when I first arrived here has us delayed, but it will be starting soon. I don't expect the wait to last even 7 more days. I'll let you know where we stand.

All our planning is done. Finished. It's ready to roll when we have everything physically ready to go.

All of our casting is done. We know who everyone is going to be.

I have started the Role PMs, although I'm not a third of the way done yet.

We still need to create a basic map to give players an idea of the world they are playing in.

We still need to create the OP with all of the rules and other information.

I have a few players who I would like to give a small beta for to help them get acclimated to the game.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I still haven't managed to catch either of you online lol. When are you usually on? (just wondering for the real game)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm not usually on AIM, although I will be during the game. I'll be on 5:30 CST till late on most week days and on more during weekends.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ryker I'd be happy to run a beta or two to acclimate people to basic AGame mechanics if you'd like.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm not usually on AIM, although I will be during the game. I'll be on 5:30 CST till late on most week days and on more during weekends.
Same for right now, not usually on AIM right now. I'll probably have a job that will require me to be at work from 10 PM-6 AM at some points in the week but I will leave AIM up whenever I am awake and here.

EDIT: Lemme talk to Ryker first, Glyfe, but I don't see an issue with it.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
the consistent updates are appreciated

i look forward to killing rockin this game

:phone:

Fandangox

Smash Lord
If Megaman Battle Network taught me anything it would be that not matter how Competent and powerful your dark terrorist syndicate is, you will always be stopped by a 10 year old kid because plot.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
^

still is roll

every time i see a notification

i always hope its my role pm

ONE DAY

:phone:

Top Bottom