• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega Man Holding Metal Blade WHILE Shooting Lemons?

HiFlo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hi.Flo
3DS FC
1865-1068-2662
Hello all,

Just an FYI I've looked through alot of mega Man material but I don't see this particular thing addressed anyware; if i did not see it i apologize for making this topic in advance!

Anywho, I was watching a set (NinjaLink vs MikeKirby) and if you start around the 14:15 mark shortly after you'll see NinjaLink holding a metal blade AND shooting lemons :awesome::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEYTgOTXn1I

How is he performing this?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Unfortunately, that was removed with the last patch. it was activated by holding down on the control stick and using the C-stick to ftilt.

This is irrelevant as you can't do it anymore, though.

HiFlo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hi.Flo
3DS FC
1865-1068-2662
Thanks for the swift reply, I guess i can see why it got patched out :/

Drippy

Smash Ace
Probably because it was considered a bug unfortunately and also I think the Metal Blade Pellets trick was in the Advanced Mega Man tech thread.

Last edited:

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
You can still do it but you have to z-drop the blade from a shorthop and catch it again with nair. You can then fire all 3 shots before having to do it again.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
yup. you can also do it with a grounded metal blade by pressing A to both pick it up and fire a lemon right as you're about to land on the ground.

ChopperDave

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3007-8077-4055
yup. you can also do it with a grounded metal blade by pressing A to both pick it up and fire a lemon right as you're about to land on the ground.
Also you can do it if you do a rising nair over a grounded metal blade (you have to tap A immediately after jumping).

Top Bottom