• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Super Fighting Robot! - Mega Man Base Moveset Guide

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Forward throw is generally just for positioning. It's easily my least used throw. Back Throw is for positioning, but it's also significantly stronger than any of the other 3.

I'd also like to address the fact that Mega Man's pummel is dreadfully slow. This is likely a design choice to prevent him from refreshing his Stale Moves queue. It's not the worst pummel, since it does 3% (?) but it's useless at low %'s.

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
I use back throw for the raw damage usually.

I also hate to be "that guy" but the deep blue text on the black/grey background is pretty hard to read.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I also hate to be "that guy" but the deep blue text on the black/grey background is pretty hard to read.
No Blue and Cyan? :3

Don't worry, I'll try and fix it, as it's what I'm trying to avoid. Am only using regular Blue when another move is referenced (such as for comparison/follow up attacks), and yellow for Lemons.

EDIT: Added Charge Shot, Flame Blast, and Hard Knuckle.

Skull Barrier and Ice Slasher are almost finished, and will be updated once Locke is ready.

Last edited:

ChopperDave

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3007-8077-4055
Forward throw is generally just for positioning. It's easily my least used throw. Back Throw is for positioning, but it's also significantly stronger than any of the other 3.

I'd also like to address the fact that Mega Man's pummel is dreadfully slow. This is likely a design choice to prevent him from refreshing his Stale Moves queue. It's not the worst pummel, since it does 3% (?) but it's useless at low %'s.
Bthrow is actually a decently reliable kill move. It KOs Mario off the ledge at around 135% in training mode (probably even earlier with rage), which isn't Ness-level but still not bad at all. I try to use it sparingly when building damage because I don't want stale move negation to hurt its knock back potential. Basically I only use this move a) when I need the positioning or b) think I can net a kill with it.

Fthrow and I throw I actually use quite a bit because they do the next best amount of damage next to bthrow, and are good for follow ups and positioning.

Dthrow I generally only use at low percents when it combos. I sometimes throw it in as a mix-up at mid to high percents -- you can use it to bait double jumps and/or air dodges that you can punish on landing.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Yeah, I understated bthrow's kill potential and damage output.
What follow-ups do you get from uthrow/fthrow?

ChopperDave

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3007-8077-4055
Yeah, I understated bthrow's kill potential and damage output.
What follow-ups do you get from uthrow/fthrow?
Mostly Metal Blade related stuff. You can jump up and toss a MB at them, or you can fake them out by jumping, tossing a MB down into the ground, then instatossing it at them.

If you have a Leaf Shield up after the throw, you can also follow up a fthrow with a LS toss, which can be pretty hard to avoid. Uthrow can be followed up with a uair if they DI poorly.

These aren't combos, really, just ways to potentially do some follow up damage and/or get your opponent to commit to a double jump or air dodge.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Has anyone found a real use for u-throw yet? The more I play as the blue bomber the less I see the use in it since d-throw almost always provides a better positional advantage.

ChopperDave

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3007-8077-4055
Has anyone found a real use for u-throw yet? The more I play as the blue bomber the less I see the use in it since d-throw almost always provides a better positional advantage.
One nice thing about uthrow is that it often give you more than enough time to get a Metal Blade in your hand. This is a pretty advantageous position because item MB travels fast and far, so if you short hop and throw it while your opponent tries to land, they can pretty much only avoid it by double jumping (if you time it right). You can also throw it up and follow up with a uair if they DI above you.

If you hit, that's a solid 12-17%, between the uthrow and the MB, and you can often follow up with another aerial after that depending on how far away you knock them back.

If you force a double jump, you can punish the landing in any number of ways. Fsmash is a good one. Danger Wrap or Ice Slasher are others if you have one of them.

Obviously this is more useful on stages like Final Destination and Yoshi's Story than, say, Battlefield.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Sections for Ice Slasher and Skull Barrier have been added thanks to @ Locke 06 Locke 06

http://smashboards.com/threads/whit...ll-barrier-introduction.381755/#post-18148672

Additionally, @Opana has provided freeze percents for each character that will be linked to within IS's section for easy access.

I have all the freeze percents in my guide for those interested.
Mario-19%
Luigi-19%
Peach-18%
Bowser-23%
Yoshi-20%
Rosalina-17%
Bowser Jr-21%
Wario-20%
Mr. Game and Watch-17%
Zero Suit Samus-17%
Samus-20%
Toon Link-19%
Ganondorf-21%
Shiek-18%
Zelda-18%
Link-20%
Diddy Kong-19%
Donkey Kong-22%
Pit-19%
Palutena-18%
Marth-18%
Ike-20%
Robin-19%
Kirby-17%
King DeDeDe-22%
Meta Knight-17%
Little Mac-17%
R.O.B.-20%
Duck Hunt-\18%
Greninja-19%
Jigglypuff-16%
Lucario-19%
Charizard-21%
Pikachu-17%
Falco-17%
Fox-17%
Ness-19%
Captain Falcon-20%
Villager-19%
Olimar/Alph-17%
Wii Fit Trainer-19%
Dr. Mario-19%
Dark Pit-19%
Lucina-18%
Shulk(Not tested with arts)-20%
Pac Man-19%
Mega Man-20
Sonic-19%
Didn't test Miis

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Uthrow's main purpose to me seems to be as a mindgame. No one likes being above MM, and we get enough time to either chase or solidify our control of the stage.
I've taken to FH LS'ing and then going for the grab on landing. We get another throw of our choosing and more ways to demoralise the opponent.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just finished writing throws, looking through these posts definitely helped a lot with writing so thanks for the productive discussion. If you see something I missed, or want to rewrite for yourself just let me know. :)

I guess what should be discussed next is the last of Mega Man's default moves that have not been written: Air Shooter, Spark Shock, Top Spin.

ChopperDave

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3007-8077-4055
Just finished writing throws, looking through these posts definitely helped a lot with writing so thanks for the productive discussion. If you see something I missed, or want to rewrite for yourself just let me know. :)

I guess what should be discussed next is the last of Mega Man's default moves that have not been written: Air Shooter, Spark Shock, Top Spin.
Air Shooter is a clutch move, as we're all aware. It's one of the nastiest disjoints in the game and allows Mega Man to attack airborne opponents without fear of their dairs, which is nice against your Sheiks and Greninjas etc.

I think the most important thing to note here is that it's possible to do a "falling uair" that on a grounded opponent does 19-21%. This hits behind Mega Man, so jumping at someone and then landing behind them into a falling uair is a viable approach option.

The other bit of advice I have for Air Shooter is to lead your shots. It travels pretty slowly so you have to fire it not at your opponent but where you think he'll be. It can be a really good tool for controlling space for this reason.

Spark Shot is a nice edgeguarding and anti-roll tool. If you expect your opponent to try to spotdodge this move will punish that hard. Running usmash is one of our best punishes and a kill option at high percents.

Top Spin is one of those high risk high reward moves -- does good damage but if you get shielded or dodged, you'll probably get punished.

Two things to note about this move: (1) Like any dash attack, it's possible to do this from standing position by slashing the control stick to the side and then holding down and A (or tapping the cstick down). This is not a bad "get off me" option for MM. (2) I think this move has one of the the lowest vertical knock backs in our kit. When it hits you can often follow it up with a pellet barrage or Metal Blade.

Last edited:

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
I'm not 100%, but MM's usmash seems to be able to be chained on Lil' Macs at low %'s.

Could've just been the player failing horrendously though.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Finished the above. Air Shooter is tough to talk about, and there's not much to say about Top Spin/Spark Shock. Will have Slide up tomorrow so that now leaves Lemons and Special Moves.

I do not feel qualified to talk about Lemons (especially since I don't have the Wii U version/C-Stick yet), nor do I know much about Special Moves bar maybe the default ones, so please feel free to help out. :)

For now let's focus on the N-Specials, which does include Metal Blade (in case I forgot something). Qualities, uses, what situations/match ups might they be better than the others in?

Last edited:

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Ahhh the metal blade. It's everything you could want in a projectile, it does decent amounts of damage, can be thrown pretty much anywhere you desire, can be z-dropped and has that amazing property of going straight through everything.

Ugh, there's too much to write about atm. Will get back here later and write something up.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Yeah, Metal Blade is definitely the most versatile neutral
special Rock has, being able to apply pressure
in many directions and z-dropping. They go through anything with a hurtbox
and sometimes lead into grabs. They're almost
never a bad choice no matter who you face, though
having them caught by your opponent is definitely a real
nuisance.

Hyper Bombs are lobbing projectiles that also can be caught.
The fastest way to do this I think is jumping and throwing down
then dodging. Their slow speed in both throwing and travel
speed makes them ill-suited against speedy opponents, though
you do at least have z-dropping explosions as GTFO options.
Generally they are most useful against other projectile characters
as their lobbing trajectory allows them to bypass other straight
projectiles, or you have a way to quickly pop the enemy up in front
of you (Ice Slasher, anyone?). Having them caught by the enemy
is also not a big deal for Megaman, as it gives time to close in
mid-range while the enemy struggles to handle the lobbing
projectile and Megaman stays out of Z-drop range.

Shadow Blade, on the other hand, seems custom tailored
to deal with rushdown characters. A short-ranged, but boomeranging
projectile that is difficult to avoid if aimed right that can lead into
various things if it hits. Another anti-rushdown aspect of the move
is how it cannot be caught, so well-timed dash attacks can't stuff it,
but it also loses flexibility as a result. The lack of range also
stymies it's effectiveness against anyone with a decent projectile.

ChopperDave

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3007-8077-4055
I could write a book about Metal Blade and how awesome it is. I've said this before, but I think that being able to effectively generate and use item MBs is as important to us as turnips are to Peach and gyros are to ROB. Z-dropped MBs are an amazing edgeguarding tool.

Hyber Bomb I find a little underwhelming. It travels slowly making it easier to catch, doesn't do much more damage than MB (less than item MB), is harder to get in your hands as an item in the heat of a match--not that you are rewarded for doing so, as it has the same knockback and damage as an item--and has the same knockback as an item MB.

Shadow Blade is interesting. In some ways it's like being able to angle your pellets, as it does the same damage and similar knockback.

I don't find SB much better than MB for countering dash attacks or aerials. Where MB will get caught, SB will just get swatted because it has such low damage and priority.

SB's real advantage is the boomerang effect and the traps you can create with it. SB is actually safe on shield and will still hit twice, so a diagonally thrown SB can be even better for Z1GMA uppers than MB. (Though you still need to be careful, because it will NOT hit twice if it gets perfect shielded or swatted by an attack.) It can also be a neat ledge trap. When your opponent grabs the ledge, short hop and throw a SB downward off the stage. If they try to get up, SB will hit them on the way down, and if they wait too long and lose their ledge invulnerability, SB will hit them on the way back up.

Last edited:

Sorichuudo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1977-1410-9227
So about SB and Dsmash.

Tested it a little on training mode, and i can get it to combo into short hop straight shadow blade, you can only get the Dsmash when the shadow blade is on it's way back. Can pull it off with diagonal SB but the timing is kinda hard, cause if it hits the ground it dissapears and no second hit. Kill's Jiggs around 70% sometimes she(the cpu) jumps after the first hit. Dk at 110 %,
and Ness at 90%. Tested on Final Destinational and not considering rage effect, plus i'm on the 3ds. That with me doing the dsmash as quick as i can, literaly pressing without charging it at all. But again, i'm on the 3ds so take everything here with a grain of salt.

Thing is, i can't test it against humans cause my friends don't really use customs, so i don't know if you can tech/shield whatever. Sometimes the CPU jumps after the first hit, sometimes it takes all hits, sometimes it shows combo 2/3, sometimes it doesn't etc.
Don't think it would work as much as an alternative considering the Z1gma upper is and easier to hit(plus i think the utilt sweetspot kills earlier too), be it with MB or SB. I love me some Flame Blast but even with the SB it doesn't seem much viable outside hard reads.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well I put something there for Hyper Bomb/Shadow Blade. It's definitely hard to recommend either over the Metal Blade. I skipped some of the technical stuff as most of it can also be done with the latter.

I'll still leave their discussion open but for now are there any thoughts on Tornado Hold? With Beat I don't think there's much to say other than more horizontal distance.

@ ChopperDave ChopperDave has also kindly provided a basic summary of Leaf Shield/Plant Barrier. For those new to playing Mega Man be sure to also check out his more in-depth, but all the more awesome, thread on the given two specials.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'll still leave their discussion open but for now are there any thoughts on Tornado Hold?
I don't play this character, these are just observations in training/vs CPUs, take with a grain of salt, etc.

Tornado Hold looks to decidedly be Mega Man's worst upB for recovery, but it has the advantage of creating a falling, lingering columnal hitbox that true combos into aerials. Mega Man can drop Tornado Hold in front of the ledge as a powerful edgeguarding tool that can true combo into his bair or dair for a KO - due to the lingering hitbox, it will even consistently hit opponents during the 1f ledge vulnerability so not even invincible upBs are safe!

In summary, worse recovery than default but has scary edgeguard potential.

ChopperDave

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3007-8077-4055
I don't play this character, these are just observations in training/vs CPUs, take with a grain of salt, etc.

Tornado Hold looks to decidedly be Mega Man's worst upB for recovery, but it has the advantage of creating a falling, lingering columnal hitbox that true combos into aerials. Mega Man can drop Tornado Hold in front of the ledge as a powerful edgeguarding tool that can true combo into his bair or dair for a KO - due to the lingering hitbox, it will even consistently hit opponents during the 1f ledge vulnerability so not even invincible upBs are safe!

In summary, worse recovery than default but has scary edgeguard potential.
Tornado Hold can also damage people above you, even through the stage, so it can be a useful anti-edge guard as well. This could be helpful in matchups like Sheik, where we have to worry more about getting stage spiked than we do getting hit to the blast zones.

This is all theory though, I haven't had a chance to use it at all against humans.

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
It should be noted that Tornado Hold as recovery
is only really worse horizontally because you cannot
move left or right as you're rising. Vertically
it seems the same, maybe slightly worse than Rush Coil.

What happens if you drop Metal Blades right before
using Tornado Hold on recovering opponents?

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
Tornado Hold was great when you could Rush Cancel. It still came out just as fast and interrupted their attack. You can still use it like that but the timing is a bit tighter. It fits in with Mega Man's "disrupt the opponent" game very well. As a recovery, it isn't too terrible either. I like it less than Rush but WAY more than Beat.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Finished all the remaining specials and the Slide. Shout outs to @fromundaman for his awesome Crash Bomber guide.

All that remains are Pellets, which are arguably the most important part of Mega Man's moveset. Now that we've had more time with the game and have access to a C-Stick, any thoughts/basic pointers?

This is the one part of the moveset I don't feel qualified for writing, so any and all thoughts/options are welcomed. @SSGuy has stated he's interested in providing a summary, but if anyone else is interested feel free to speak up.

In the meantime I'll start going back through and editing/organizing. If anyone has some suggestions for making it easier to read or notices some points that were missed just let us know. Again, re-writes of what has been written are okay as well.

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
The best strength of his pellets is that you can, at any time during the firing animations, transition into ftilt, jab, or nair. That's huge for him.

ChopperDave

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3007-8077-4055
Being able to jump at any time during the lemon animation is also pretty massive. Mega Man players need to get in the habit of jumping out of their last lemon as it makes it much harder for their opponents to hit them.

I think an important thing to note is the sweetspot differences between the three attacks. In terms of knockback strength it goes ftilt -> jab -> nair. It's also important to note that with jab and nair the sweetspot hitbox is actually pretty big and extends behind Mega Man.

People have different uses of the attack. @Z1GMA pointed out that a single jab -> short hop can be used as a lot like Brawl Falco's lasers. I personally like jab -> ftilt -> short hop -> nair and short hop -> nair -> nair - short hop -> nair.

The last one can be fun to do as part of a RARA. The idea of turning around and firing away from someone is kind of weird, but the sweetspot hitbox is big enough that you'll often hit them with it no matter which way you're facing. The advantage of turning around is that of your opponent shields your approach or runs under you, you'll still keep them locked down with your remaining pellets as you land behind them, putting you in a very advantageous position.

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
I think an important thing to note is the sweetspot differences between the three attacks. In terms of knockback strength it goes ftilt -> jab -> nair.
I almost misread that as you saying that nair had the least knockback.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Did some general clean up*. For getting out V1.0 the section on lemons may be given a substitute that will be replaced once SSGuy finishes his write up in a potentially later version of the guide.

*Noticed the issue with the dark blue color. Hopefully it should be easier to read for those who use the darker styles of SWF (which is most likely 98% of you).

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's been a long time coming, but I think it's safe to say now that V1.0 is complete. Please thank your fellow community members for all the help they provided and feel free to ask questions. :)

Potential Future Guide Updates:
  • Wii U Pictures
  • @SSGuy 's Mega Buster Summary
  • Ledge Play/Approaching/Spacing Sections
  • Frames?
  • Kill % Revamp
  • Further Section Updates, especially custom moves
If anyone has any ideas, notice any mistakes, or would like to contribute/rewrite a section just speak up.

Blue24

Smash Cadet
Under Main Moveset Analysis; Spacing, you stated that C-stick has to be set to tilt, but if it is set to smash, it will work to.

Sliding/dtilt near the edge can be an effective edge guard due to the skills lasting frames.

Very good guide!

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Thanks so much for this guide, it is really well structured and informative!
I learned plenty of new tricks and options for Megaman, who i recently picked up. At first glance he seemed a really laggy, non fluid character, but your guide (especially the leaf shield part) has shown me otherwise.

One thing i am still curious about is the full potential of side b. is it viable to place it near the ledge? How can i force my enemy into it?

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Thanks so much for this guide, it is really well structured and informative!
I learned plenty of new tricks and options for Megaman, who i recently picked up. At first glance he seemed a really laggy, non fluid character, but your guide (especially the leaf shield part) has shown me otherwise.

One thing i am still curious about is the full potential of side b. is it viable to place it near the ledge? How can i force my enemy into it?
Best for shield pressure. People will shield, roll, run towards you, and run away from you; respond accordingly!
Also, if they shield, you can charge f-smash or throw a metal blade to chip away at their shield and possibly break it.

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Thank you very much for the reply! I will keep that in mind and try to sneak in Crash Bomber here and there! :-)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Good to hear it's helpful. The next update will start sometime during the next week with Wii U pictures.

Given MM is a mid range character, the big priority is adding sections on approaching, defensive play, spacing, edge guarding, and hopefully Customs (though that may be saved for around EVO). Frames may be added depending on how easy it'll be to include them beyond the current frame thread.

If anyone has something to add, rewrite, or suggest feel free to make it known.

CanadianMegaMan

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if this has been pointed out or not, but the guide says that skull barrier has a high start up time and that it can't reflect Samus' fully charged shot.

I tested this in a match vs a friend and both of these statements are misleading.

Skull barrier doesn't have to begin spinning around Mega Man to reflect, the first skull that appears in front of Mega Man is a reflector as soon as it appears. Also, upon testing, it does reflect Samus charge shots, though it is best to time the reflect with the appearance of the first skull during the period when it is stalled in front of Mega Man before the shield starts spinning. Afterwards the shot can fit through the gap between the skulls.

On reaction (after seeing the charge shot fire) I was able to reflect it at 1/3 final destination length, on read (guessing the shot was coming and using the barrier preemptively) it can be reflected with the first skull touching her blaster arm.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I think there was something going on regarding Samus's Charge Shot, but I don't remember. Would check out the Skull Barrier/Ice Slasher thread for some more details.

Revamping the customs section is the next big priority. Danger Wrap, Tornado Hold, the D-Specials, and Shadow Blade all need to be updated.

CanadianMegaMan

Smash Apprentice
I think there was something going on regarding Samus's Charge Shot, but I don't remember. Would check out the Skull Barrier/Ice Slasher thread for some more details.

Revamping the customs section is the next big priority. Danger Wrap, Tornado Hold, the D-Specials, and Shadow Blade all need to be updated.

What's going on regarding charge shot? I've done testing with skull barrier against every projectile and I haven't found one that isn't reflected. Even a fresh, full charge, Samus charge shot can be reflected. The reason people think it can't is because there is a timing where the shot can slip through the gaps between the skulls. Timing your input so you reflect with the first skull before the barrier starts spinning fixes this issue.

Edit: fresh charge shot was only reflecting because of practice mode, in match, it can't reflect the fresh charge shot but it can reflect the non fresh. Also, lucario aura sphere has the same effect, while fresh, once lucario is at 110%+ damage.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's been a while but the first part of the next update has been finished.

@SSGuy has kindly provided a brief summary of the Mega Buster and it's uses.

Additionally I have updated the Kill%s so hopefully they'll be a better judge of how much knockback each move has. This time it was done on Wii U center Battlefield, Default Mii, set on control (so no CPU DI). @Fenrir VII
Added some minor corrections to Skull Barrier based on some reflector research from the :4mewtwo: boards (MM is going to have to watch out for Shadow Ball).

Sections that still need updates are: Shadow Blade, Tornado Hold, and Beat (how do you do the momentum glitch?).

Will update the list of useful threads and maybe put them under each respective move to help them get more attention.

Like always feel free to give opinions or volunteer to help out, as I know my writing sucks.

Last edited:

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
It's been a while but the first part of the next update has been finished.

@SSGuy Beat (how do you do the momentum glitch?)
As far as I remeber, you just have to get hit and buffer Beat to get the momentum glitch.

Edit : sorry, my phone messed up the reply XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom