• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

me vs level 9 samus (advice needed)

toga

Smash Apprentice
I have its just that im playing on my wii and my brother is the only one who has a memo card and he erased the ssbm file to piss me off.

MoogleDude

Smash Cadet
find people to play smash with (like tournies and stuff) and smack your brother (if hes younger than you, if not then grow and eat some meat steak and do pushups, then smack him).

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I didn't even bother to watch it because one really can't tell anything from someone fighting a comp. You could look like god against them but when it comes to fighting decent opponents, it could be a different story.

If memory serves me right, the competition in IL is pretty good, I could be wrong though. There are always people to play in every state, you just have to do some research. Check the regional boards.

flaco

The Terminator
I didn't even bother to watch it because one really can't tell anything from someone fighting a comp. You could look like god against them but when it comes to fighting decent opponents, it could be a different story.

If memory serves me right, the competition in IL is pretty good, I could be wrong though. There are always people to play in every state, you just have to do some research. Check the regional boards.
A true Words Spoken by a Real Player and Moderaor.

toga

Smash Apprentice
i went to smym6 but thought it was unfair because i had to fight dope in my singles poll and got eliminated rather quickly but i beat the other people rather easily

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Don't fight lvl. 9 comp. out of all the comp. fight lvl. 1, if you don't have any humans to fight with. You could always work on your tech. skill and such in training mode, but practice shffling in vs. mode, since you can't c-stick there.

You definetely need to grab more. Esp. w/ ic's.

Top Bottom