• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA/TA presents C3 - Happy Holidays - 12/22/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
repryx gimme ur moneys
sorry slik not this time...Ive lost I think $15 total to you including my 1st ever MM....Its Christmas + my 1 yr anniversary I cant go trying battles I have no chance of winning...with Matador at least its neck & Neck....Unless hes High (Makes brownies)

Repryx

Smash Champion
Smash G 0 D Play Repryx tomorrow...Ill have a shirt that says Either Tiger Uppercut, owned, or Just "Tiger"

Repryx

Smash Champion
Dood...YOUR 13? ugh...Why cant I be young again....cuz Id have more school wtf? okay Im glad to be 17....

Ok SG Im very age blind...so I may not be able to point you out by the who 13 thingy but the black hair nd glasses may help....or I can be Ghetto and scream ur name till you step forward lolz

Who ever loses to me I will say afterwards "Oh you mad cuz Im stylin on you?"

and play My Fanfare on my phone....so the moral is....DONT LOSE TO REPRYX

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
NEver mind don't look for the 13 year old then. Some people say I could pass for 16 but idk. Just look for the "Tires Don Exits" shirt and a hat, although I don't know which hat yet. Black hair and glasses yet. Silver controller. When I'm playing, there will be an R on top of my character's head.

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
So I'll be money matching Tope, Alpha Zealot, Masa and Redd. I don't know what you look like AZ so you'll have to find me, but for the others I'll remind you.

Eggm

Smash Hero
So I'll be money matching Tope, Alpha Zealot, Masa and Redd. I don't know what you look like AZ so you'll have to find me, but for the others I'll remind you.
Hey, we can do our MM since i'm going. The one we were going to do for pound 5$ best 2 of 3. Also does anyone want to team? Lol.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
god **** it.

Doesn't look like I can make this anymore, parents are doing some xmas stuff today that I'm required to attend.

Sorry Raikou! /everyone else.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
hey slikvik... lets do our mm $5 Ganon v Peach, Best of 5 Neutrals only.

sound good? I'll get there a little before 11. I'll be wearing huge sunglasses for the most part cuz my eyes are sensitive. (I just had Lasik less than 24 hours ago, so If I lose... expect surgery johns, lol)

Edit - I may be taking Teams MM too, I'll check in with my bro to make sure he's gonna go

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
results o,0!!!
1.) azen
2.) chillin
3.) Chu
4.) m2k
5.) Plank
5.) chinesahh
7th.) Eggm
7th.) G-reg
9th.) Meep
9th.) Boss
9th. )ZM2004
9th.) Slikvik
13th.) KC Cloud
13th.) Tope
13th.) Kaiser
13th.) Lord Knight

that was the top 16 who made it out of pools.
honorable mentions who didnt make it out = cyrain, korn, CK, Sensei, and lots of other good peopel

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Teams Results

1. M2k + Chu dat
2. Cyrain + Tope
3. Azen + Chillin
4. G-reg + Chinesahh
5. Meep and Boss
5. Lord Knight and Slikvik

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
This tournament was too hard! I bet I could go anywhere else in the country and do well, but EVERY single player here was decent. The overall level was so high...

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
This tournament was too hard! I bet I could go anywhere else in the country and do well, but EVERY single player here was decent. The overall level was so high...
/agreed
I planned to make Repryx quit the game and pick up competitive viva pinata, but he's gotten better :(

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
this was alot of fun, I played a bunch of matches with alot of different people. My pool was also really fun, many players close to even in skill.

Slikvik is the man, that was the longest MM I've ever done. we went to game 5 and had a 2 hour intermission for the doubles tourny.
but good ****, you earned it.

we should definately team sometime. Nothing counters Peach/Ganon

Didn't get to play everyone who I wanted to, but it was fun nonetheless.... Now, to go to Tope's triweekly or not........

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I did really bad in this tourney.......... no johns though lol
and I'll hunt KC next time -__-

but I had a good times friendly matches w/ lot of people

Slikvik is get a lot better

and Cyrain is ****ing awesome in doubles :D

Eggm

Smash Hero
Seemed like, 50-60ish. And, for those singles results the top 4 all split due to people having to leave and stuff. Plank conveniently set it up to look like, md/va got all the top 3 placings. :) I had fun.

Boss : Too good, I was scared. :(
Tope : Get our matches up, if you can.
m2k : Too good we need to train.
Azen : Dodged me in brackets, yet again. :)
Chillin : Beat me with marth in pools again >_> at least I got a round this time.
Chu : ***** me, your ic's are too amazing, stop sandbagging in pools and get 1st seed. :)
Md/Va : Your overall level is just dumb, its so good, I couldn't take anyone lightly lol.

Fun times.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I did really bad in this tourney.......... no johns though lol
and I'll hunt KC next time -__-
Why hunt >_>.

Slik's gotten better, I gotta use my fox against his peach next time. Falco couldn't kill at the damages I wanted. He outlasted me every life with that floating *****. It was fun playing at the tourney against him and everyone else too, and I didn't do to bad for not playing for a while.

Chillin - Marth vs Falco matches were fun, wish I had edgeguarded better, I probably could have taken a match.

Chinesah - You're fox is still so disgusting.

Chu - You are insane man.

DosV/Plank/Korn - First time we ever played each other during tourney, our pool was stupid lol. Plank, more Falco vs Sheik.

Slik - You lucky DI'ng son of a gun lol. Though seriously, you've gotten alot better since I last saw you, I should have used fox but I gotta brush him off some more. Good **** man.

Greg - You're just the **** as a person period. More falco vs Falcon, our last matches that we've played together have gotten ridiculously fun. Combo to DEATH.

Boss - We didn't play but I saw your mario, has gotten really fast man.

I didn't play many people but everyone looked like they improved, wish I had been able to keep up a bit better.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Seemed like, 50-60ish. And, for those singles results the top 4 all split due to people having to leave and stuff. Plank conveniently set it up to look like, md/va got all the top 3 placings. :)
no, m2k did have to leave, but plank didn't "set up" anything. that's the actual results; m2k and chu forfeited their loser's bracket matches to azen, so they got 4th/3rd. me and azen played finals.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Why hunt >_>.

Slik's gotten better, I gotta use my fox against his peach next time. Falco couldn't kill at the damages I wanted. He outlasted me every life with that floating *****. It was fun playing at the tourney against him and everyone else too, and I didn't do to bad for not playing for a while.
I still had fun played you anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom