• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I mean if I took ganon mains more seriously, even DLA I probably wouldn't have lost. Really wanted to try out pikachu/peach in pools, but my pika isn't really that good anymore after nearly losing to DLA's falco and getting beat by DK.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Deez only held back by his tournament experience. I approve of most of what he says. He should have been #1 Diddy in the region and Lie should have stayed Falco. Esoj was too busy having a gf to keep up with the Diddy metagame.

Strong believer of the some people have it and some people don't. By "it" I mean that knack to adapt and to find a creative alternative. Critical thinkers. Deez has it. Lie has it. Chu owns it. Coney really gets it. Boss gets it. There are a few who don't, but I won't do any call-outs.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
man this thread right now. LOL

but for serious. beating the MW really isn't that big of accomplishment. I don't think i ever made out of pools until then

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Deez only held back by his tournament experience. I approve of most of what he says. He should have been #1 Diddy in the region and Lie should have stayed Falco. Esoj was too busy having a gf to keep up with the Diddy metagame.

Strong believer of the some people have it and some people don't. By "it" I mean that knack to adapt and to find a creative alternative. Critical thinkers. Deez has it. Lie has it. Chu owns it. Coney really gets it. Boss gets it. There are a few who don't, but I won't do any call-outs.
One of my biggest problems is adaptation. Logic notices my adaptability best. I think through playing him I've learned how to adapt better.

Xanadu tonight?

Edit: I feel like a textbook sometimes. I know my matchups with :wolf: vs every character, but I don't always perform to what I know. I also need to see the matchup from the otherside. My adaptability also varies by character matchup. The more unfamiliar I am, the less chance of me adapting and higher chance of me autopiloting.

:018:

:phone:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
nah no call-outs. if i spark any more drama i may be tempted to come back.

but probably not.

Deez.

Smash Lord

Id like to go to more tournaments... Just never have anyone who wants to ever team with me. -.-

Omni- Agree 100%. Some people have it some people don't. I do feel as If more people understood the game as the way we do.. they would actually know how fun it is. esp on a thinking level.

Boss-You do have it. but you choose to leave your confidence at the door before the tournament starts... -.-

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I love when Deez posts, it makes this thread worth reading, come to Xandu and show these boys how its done.

:017:

Deez.

Smash Lord
So money matches so far..

E. $3 mm Diddy vs anything
Poyo- $3 mm Diddy vs kirby/Mk?
Boss- Dk vs Mario $1

Anyone else just let me know..

Jrugs mm? Knight mm? Seagull mm? Tant mm?

Top Bottom