• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
That unbearable spam! Lol let's do it.

Edit: BTW, anyone can stop by today or tomorrow after 3 to smash since I got nothin' going on. Unless someone more important in the scene holds something that everyone else would rather go to. :crying:

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
That unbearable spam! Lol let's do it.

Edit: BTW, anyone can stop by today or tomorrow after 3 to smash since I got nothin' going on. Unless someone more important in the scene holds something that everyone else would rather go to. :crying:
I might go depending on if chu wants to practice today, or not. I NEED to smash today, I desperately need to reassociate myself with wario tactics. ****ing ganon.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
coney, we can put up videos. we just can't autoplay it anymore. which means no one can listen to your music

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I hope takeover didn't like die. He was supposed to come over and never called to tell me he was here after he left. Anybody have any contact with him to confirm he's still alive lol.

Ggs, bio nice training. I think you just need to get better at tech chasing with him cuz your grenade game is fancy. Your marth seems a little too linear if that makes sense. Like try ending dancing blade short if your opponent is shielding because I always punished the last hit if I shielded all the way.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Yea I'm in the hospital in critical condition.
ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yo you having anything tomorrow though :)

Coney

Smash Master
wait, i didn't even know people were going to sassy's

way to leave me out bro

anyway i'm free tonight, if anyone's playing please say something, i haven't played since that PA tourney

i don't have a functional phone so just leave me a message on facebook or here or something with the addy and stuff please :<

i can't do anything tomorrow is the thing

actually kenny are you gonna be down up here? DEAD SPACE?

Coney

Smash Master
oh, did you try texting me?

you can lie and just say yes actually, i'd never know, my cellphone screen is white as snow, yo

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Who said Sassy wants all you creeps in his house? That's why **** is kept on the down low

<----------

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
LOL, that was the point of my trolls in the first place

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Pro tip - You're not a troll when you're that obvious and annouce it after every co called 'troll' post.
So what, are you the troll police or something? I'm sorry I didn't abide by your perfect rules on trolling masa'

[collaps]:troll: - oops I bwoke it[/troll]

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Not tonight. Now. I'm trying to play right now. I gotta kick people out at like 10:30, so if someones tryin to play then play now dmmt. I've been sittin here bored all day. Time's a-wastin.

Top Bottom