• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest [May 6, 2015] Shockwave! DFW's Biggest Smash 4 Weekly! (Plano, TX)

Oracle

Smash Master
Shockwave is the biggest Weekly Smash for Wii U event in the Metroplex! Every Wednesday at 8! Come have a good time, play friendly matches, and compete in Wii U Smash!

When
Every Wednesday
Registration starts at 7:30, singles start at 8:00

Where
FX Game Exchange
3000 Custer Rd.
Plano, TX

FX Game Exchange is the DFW Metroplex's premier spot for Super Smash Bros tournaments, classic video game rentals, game and console repair, and even more!

Events
Smash for Wii U Singles

Fees
Venue Fee: $5
Wii U Singles: $5

Ruleset

Be sure to post here if you have any questions. Additionally, you can text me at 214-914-2134. Hope to see you all out here!

Last edited:

E.Lopez

Smash Journeyman
NNID
roykoopa64
So I just found out about this weekly tournament, and considering I live pretty close by in Plano, I'm hoping to drop by sometime for the Wed. Smash Wii U games! I'm definitely in no shape to enter tournaments at this point, but I would love to see what the tourney scene is like (never been to one!).

So there will be one on the 6th?
Looking at the FX Game Exchange's calendar, it looks like it should still be weekly.

EpicB13

Smash Rookie
NNID
EpicB13
3DS FC
3609-2226-8519
Are WiiU gamepads banned? If not, is there a way to make sure every setup's gamepad is charged and ready for use? I've had some bad experiences with it at other venues. Sorry if I'm asking too much.

Top Bottom