• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 31, 2014] The First O'Smashathon (Dublin, Ireland)

KhanYe

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys!

This is a tentative event that I'd totally be willing to arrange for a post-exams celebration. Basically, I want a Melee and PM tournament before I head off to the US, and I'm willing to put it on if there's enough interest. Basically, I want to put on a Melee and PM tournament and make this real fun. We'd do it at the Xtreme Gaming Center in Dublin 1 (I'll book it when I generate the interest), but yeah, this could totally become a regular thing. I'd be willing to arrange it, I just need commitment from you guys. If 20 people give me a definite yes, I'll arrange this. Let's do it. If you're interested, PLEASE CONFIRM ON THE FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE. THOSE ARE THE NUMBERS I WILL GO BY.

EVENT PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/events/287198624788256/

KhanYe

Smash Journeyman
The venue has been booked, the tournament is from 1:00 to 7:30 pm. Registration will go until around 1:30 pm for Melee, and we'll start as soon as we can.

The fee for entering both the Project M and Melee tournaments is €8. Any money in excess of the venue's fee will be put towards the prize pot for the Melee tournament.

If there's any questions, message me, but I'm gonna be very busy until Saturday, so I may be a little slow to respond.

I can't emphasize how important it is for you guys to show up, if less than 20 people show up, I will have to pay the difference for the venue fee, and that would be sad =[

ALSO ANYONE BRINGING SETUPS -
For Wiis, make sure to bring a sensor bar and Wiimote.
For Gamecubes, bring a copy of Melee and a memory card.

THANK YOU.

Top Bottom