• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

Loto

Smash Ace
DDR MM's....I'm not gonna have to bring my pad now am I? ;)

I'm gonna need a bar though then I'll play anyone at Injection. ITG and ITG2 please. :D

Scidadle

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81lN6jas2UI&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZXqT7FpK8c&feature=channel_page

Gindler

Smash Champion
I was wondering why the bottom has a scroll bar for once.

And I miss parrying with yoshi, haven't really played that game in years. Stupid POS joysticks that the N64 controllers had

nevershootme

Smash Master
8-bit/greedyx/redhal might be recording/streaming hopefully!~
don't gurantee about streaming until vericz lands the wifi access at the venue, cuz when i went back in feb. there was 0 wifi connections in range and had to borrow tommy g's phone to tether it

I dunno if i should be recording anymore... and the only john for that is ****ty internet access at home as oppose being on campus (which i'm not anymore)

edit: I'm still looking for a freaking partner for brawl...

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
don't gurantee about streaming until vericz lands the wifi access at the venue, cuz when i went back in feb. there was 0 wifi connections in range and had to borrow tommy g's phone to tether it

I dunno if i should be recording anymore... and the only john for that is ****ty internet access at home as oppose being on campus (which i'm not anymore)

edit: I'm still looking for a freaking partner for brawl...
hey i can partner with you if youd like :)

I personally want Extreme since i'm most familiar with that one.
And even preferbly Extreme 1. But eh..i've somewhat played Extreme 2.
no i mean the arcade version

i can bring ddr if you want but id rather play at the arcade and my foam pad sucks

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
All those interested in the Best Falcon in Florida Tournament read this:

UPDATE ON THE F-ZERO CHALLENGE:

Time

I want all Participants to be at the venue by 11:00!! We will see how many Falcon players are there, and if it's too many the veterans will help me decide who to eliminate. I want to start the challenge at 11:30 THE LATEST.

Random Smasher List:

Angrylobster
Rockcrock
Uuaa
DarkSonic
Raistlin

Keep in mind each Random Smasher will be playing a MININUM of 20 matches, and a maximum of 24. This puts the time needed in perspective. 20 x 5 = 100 matches. 3min (per match) x 100 = 300min. 300min = 5hrs.

This is only if we have 10 Falcons participating. If we have 12 it will be even longer. Please understand I would like all Falcons to participate, but time is a factor here. I have to be at work at 7:00, and leave the venue around 6.

Stages

I think it's only fair that since each Falcon is fighting an opponent two times, and it's not a set, we have neutral stages. Banning is allowed.

Stages are as follows:

Fountain of Dreams
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dreamland 64
Pokemon Stadium

Prize

The prize for winning the Best Falcon in Florida Tournament is:

Free Melee Entry to WATO6!

I will have a special "pass" labeled and laminated with hungrybox's approval. This pass will get the holder into melee doubles (one person) and melee singles for free!!

Please report back to me when your matches are finished, so I can get the event running smoothly. Thanks Guise!!

- F-Zero

Frames

DI
wait wait wait ok stop

all i saw was random bemani talk

if there is gonna be ANY ddr/itg MMs i'm going to be in them

we can do ITG2/extreme/sn2 i know where they all are around here

darksquirrel

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm new and in the Orlando area, I'm considering attending this event and i'm curious if there are any more rules specific to brawl to know other than whats listed. As in banned moves , like infinite wall throwing or chainthrowing in general.

Or is there some generalized tournament rule set that i've been ignorant to.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
All those interested in the Best Falcon in Florida Tournament read this:

UPDATE ON THE F-ZERO CHALLENGE:

Time

I want all Participants to be at the venue by 11:00!! We will see how many Falcon players are there, and if it's too many the veterans will help me decide who to eliminate. I want to start the challenge at 11:30 THE LATEST.

Random Smasher List:

Angrylobster
Rockcrock
Uuaa
DarkSonic
Raistlin

Keep in mind each Random Smasher will be playing a MININUM of 20 matches, and a maximum of 24. This puts the time needed in perspective. 20 x 5 = 100 matches. 3min (per match) x 100 = 300min. 300min = 5hrs.

This is only if we have 10 Falcons participating. If we have 12 it will be even longer. Please understand I would like all Falcons to participate, but time is a factor here. I have to be at work at 7:00, and leave the venue around 6.

Stages

I think it's only fair that since each Falcon is fighting an opponent two times, and it's not a set, we have neutral stages. Banning is allowed.

Stages are as follows:

Fountain of Dreams
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dreamland 64
Pokemon Stadium

Prize

The prize for winning the Best Falcon in Florida Tournament is:

Free Melee Entry to WATO6!

I will have a special "pass" labeled and laminated with hungrybox's approval. This pass will get the holder into melee doubles (one person) and melee singles for free!!

Please report back to me when your matches are finished, so I can get the event running smoothly. Thanks Guise!!

- F-Zero
dude i dont think anyone cares about this anymore... just saying, qdvs is gonna win it anyways, wait what?

Noa.

Smash Master
Hi I'm new and in the Orlando area, I'm considering attending this event and i'm curious if there are any more rules specific to brawl to know other than whats listed. As in banned moves , like infinite wall throwing or chainthrowing in general.

Or is there some generalized tournament rule set that i've been ignorant to.
Chaingrabbing is allowed. Infinites are allowed too, whether via chaingrab or wall. Pay special attention to the stage list though.

I think planking is soft-banned, but it certainly isn't hard-banned.

Top Bottom