• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 29, 2014] Super Smash Bros. Project M Tournament + Social Mixer @... (Los Angeles, CA)

Koizata

Smash Rookie
Hey Smashers, On May 29th from 8:30AM- 4:30PM Japanese Student Association (JSA), will sponsor a tournament here at California State University Los Angeles (inside U-SA Los Angeles Room A-308A) with the game Super Smash Bros. Project M!

The tournament itself is $3.00 to enter (you will pay at entrance.)

Preliminary rounds from 8:15 am-9:50 am.

The quarter/semi/finals will be hosted from 3:00pm-4:30pm.

More information about the tournament and the venue visit this site http://bombch.us/ixQ

Rules for Tournament play:

1) 4 Stock

2) 8:00 minutes per match

3) Items are turned to OFF and NONE

4) Pausing during a match, unless okayed by the other player, will result in the loss of one stock for the pauser.

5) In the case that time runs out and both characters have an equal amount of lives, the character with less damage wins the match. If both characters have equal lives and damage, the match must be replayed; Sudden Death is strictly not to be played.

6) Double-elimination. (** This may change to single-elimination if time constraint occurs**)
http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/Tournament
Read double & single elimination rules for more info.

7) Sets are best of 3. For [Finals] they are best of 5.

***Take note that the space is limited but any players are welcome!***

Last edited:

JayV

Smash Rookie
Damn, I'd love to go to this as my high school is 10 minutes away, but it's on my 2nd to last day of school. Maybe I could go some other time.

Ometh

Smash Rookie
When EXACTLY is this? I don't wanna show up to nothing -_-

Top Bottom