• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [May 18, 2014] Super Smash Sundays East Coast # 4 (Red Bank, New Jersey)

LLDL

Smash Hero

YESTERcades & MGFC are proud to present Super Smash Sundays East Coast Edition! This will be a Bi-weekly Sunday tournament held in New Jersey for all four smash games!

MAY 18, 2014 CURRENT FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE < -RSVP HERE

YESTERcades
80 Broad Street
Red Bank, New Jersey 07701

• Venue Fee: $10.00 (Tournament Only Pass)
  • $15.00 (Gets you a DAY PASS, unlimited access to ALL ARCADE GAMES / CONSOLE GAMES until closing!!)
  • Melee Singles: $5.00
  • Brawl Singles: $5.00
  • Project M Singles: $5.00
  • Smash 64 Singles: $5.00

Signups 3:30pm - 4:15pm
Brackets Begin at 4:30pm.

http://smashboards.com/rulesets/

YESTERcades is currently in the planning process of expanding the arcade for more room. When the renovations are complete, the SSSEC live stream will be brought to you by CLASH Tournaments! (Clash may or may not be streaming the first few events depending on renovations)

Last edited:

buzz719

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately I don't think I can make this one, but I had a great time at the last one! Anyone thinking about going should definitely go, it is worth it. I got lots of practice and everyone there is really nice.

Jasondi916

Smash Rookie
I can defiantly vouch for this tournament. It was a load of fun and had a lot of cool people in it! idk if I will be attending the next one, but I will go in the future to one. - Jason

hexalydamine

Smash Rookie
very excited to play some smash 64 with the pros! should i bring my console, game and controllers, or is there already a sufficient supply?

Justice For Persona

Smash Rookie

YESTERcades & MGFC are proud to present Super Smash Sundays East Coast Edition! This will be a Bi-weekly Sunday tournament held in New Jersey for all four smash games!

MAY 18, 2014 CURRENT FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE < -RSVP HERE

YESTERcades
80 Broad Street
Red Bank, New Jersey 07701

• Venue Fee: $10.00 (Tournament Only Pass)
  • $15.00 (Gets you a DAY PASS, unlimited access to ALL ARCADE GAMES / CONSOLE GAMES until closing!!)
  • Melee Singles: $5.00
  • Brawl Singles: $5.00
  • Project M Singles: $5.00
  • Smash 64 Singles: $5.00

Signups 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Brackets Begin at 5:00pm.

http://www.apex-series.com/rules/

YESTERcades is currently in the planning process of expanding the arcade for more room. When the renovations are complete, the SSSEC live stream will be brought to you by CLASH Tournaments! (Clash may or may not be streaming the first few events depending on renovations)

Aw damn, gonna miss this one for brothers graduation from college. Really excited to show off my new 64 moves but whatevs, cya guys next time. Hopefully i can get to go to the next one. Really fun tourney,yestercades will see me again soon :D

Palmerfan

Smash Apprentice
Aw damn, gonna miss this one for brothers graduation from college. Really excited to show off my new 64 moves but whatevs, cya guys next time. Hopefully i can get to go to the next one. Really fun tourney,yestercades will see me again soon :D
Im still a bit salty from that loss in bracket to you last time, can't wait to beat you with my fox next time you come :p

CuppaJoe

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
CUP#348
even if i possibly play well and get far into brackets its going to suck that i wont be able to finish my matches oh well ill come as always.

iBeRussian

Smash Rookie
How big is this expected to be? Worth an hour and a half drive? Also, it says it starts at 4:00 PM but can people come earlier for just friendly matches? As a more casual player I'd enjoy that the most. How many setups will be running? I can bring a wii with project M, as well as gamecube w/ melee and 4 controllers.

Palmerfan

Smash Apprentice
How big is this expected to be? Worth an hour and a half drive? Also, it says it starts at 4:00 PM but can people come earlier for just friendly matches? As a more casual player I'd enjoy that the most. How many setups will be running? I can bring a wii with project M, as well as gamecube w/ melee and 4 controllers.
Usually the turnout is pretty good, brawl has been a bit weak lately but melee/PM are going strong, 33 for melee and 50 for PM last time. There's usually more than enough time for tons of friendlies, too. I suggest you come out! It's really fun.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Usually there are between 40 - 80 total people in the venue for smash. I have 14 setups (tvs) between all 4 games. Feel free to throw your consolesi n your bag, you never know what will happen. Let me know if you need any info.

Jreed420

Smash Cadet
This tourney was amazing dude shoutout to zero for good learning opportunity and shoutout to chibo for some useful info :) good **** to everyone I played and can't wait to see u all at sktar

Top Bottom