• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [May 1, 2015] Where's My Jump? - Smash 4 Tournaments (California, Pennsylvania)

Leoinu

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Leoinus
A little background info for our community. We were lucky enough to start hosting tournaments for Smash 4 near our university at a local games store, building up a decent community with an average of 20 entrants every bi weekly tournament. Recent events have occurred, and out of no where, left us with no venue, and slightly scattered, however a group of us pulled together and have organized our community, and hopefully we can grow into something even larger!

So, we are excited to announce a new event for our area, Where's My Jump? is 3 Smash 4 tournaments in one day! We will be having doubles, singles, and our Top 8 Invitational to finish off the our league that began since Smash 4 Wii u was released!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a rough schedule of times the events will start, please be here around these times to double check starting times, times are subject to change depending on how fast events last.

Doubles: Start at 6pm
Singles: Start at 8pm
Invitational: Start at 10pm
Singles:

$5 Entry
Best 2 of 3
2 stocks 6 minutes
3DS and Classic Controllers Will Be Allowed
Omega Stages are allowed.
No Customs.

Starter Stages:
Lylat
Battlefield
Final Destination
Town and City
Smashville

Counterpicks:
Castile Siege
Skyloft
Delfino Plaza
Duck Hunt
Halberd
Doubles:

$5 per team
3 Stocks, 8 minutes
No Customs
Stage list is the same as Singles, with the addition of Kongo 64 as a counterpick.

Rules:

Besides tournament rules the following rules of the venue will also apply:

No Swearing
No Alcohol
No Drugs
Respect others and the space you are in

If any of these rules are broken there will be a warning system in place depending on severity of the rule being broken. With punishments being the following:

Round Loss
Disqualification
Removal From The Building

This is our first event in this venue and we'd like to make a great impression, rules may be changed in the future.

All event rules and tournament rules are subject to change.
Info:

Facebook Group: SWPA Smash Bros 4: https://www.facebook.com/groups/357500954442926/394652264061128/?notif_t=group_activity

Place: California United Methodist Church (Across from DQ)
Day: May 1st, 2015
Tournaments Start: 6pm
There will be a $1 Venue fee paid when entering the tournament
There will also be a donation jar to help the community towards booking our next event!
Event will end at Midnight
Streaming is also a possibility, check back or ask later once we have tested a few things!

Please help us raise attendance by inviting your friends and we hope to see you all there!

Last edited:

Lv. 10

Smash Rookie
Great! I can't wait!

If anyone has any ride issues pm me and i'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom