• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matches with Zec and Wuwu

BlackPanther

Smash Ace

takieddine

Smash Master
wuwu's sheik is the gayest...

Overall very good stuff, saw nice tech punishing etc. Just some rediculous SD's with the Falcon.

fusion

Smash Rookie
1st match: Your fox worked Wuwu's a lot, and I was impressed on the just direction you took the fight. Sheik just took the upper had at the last second with one of those, is it over yet, combos.

2nd: Nice edgeshinex2, on the first Sheik stock. The second stock was a struggle after that infinite tossle of edgehogging from sheik. That accidental over B on your second to last stock, a absolutely kick myself when I do that at the wrong time.

And in the end you finished him with the edgeshine, a classy match.

The 3rd match, which was the 1st BP vs Zec match was great, even though your fox lost--he still rocked that dair to shine to wavedash push upsmash, probably the best combo in that video i think.

I had time to watch 3, but I'll be back for more.

Top Bottom