• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match Up Discussion: R.O.B. ~

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
You know, I'm too tired to think about this matchup right now.

It's 7 in the morning and I is tires. I neez sleeps.

matchup = 50:50
We know this ****. Your supposed to give helpful information
Against ROB try to play the patient Brawl Marth. Melee Marth gets rushed down and caught in his aerial lag so playing a Brawl Marth will do you much good.
Also I realized most stupid comments were on my B-day. I would flame em but it's 4 days over due :(

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Also more protips:

Never be in his ftilt, running attack, utilt range.
Never be in the air above him.
Never walk towards him
Never run towards him
Never rely on dancing blade
Never spam f-smash.
Don't juggle him, because his dair hurts.
Don't bother using your ftilt, he'll roll behind you and own you.

Hell FINAL PROTIP:
JUST STAND STILL AND KEEP TAUNTING, HOPEFULLY YOU'll DODGE A COUPLE OF HIS PROJECTILES AND YOU'LL LUCKILY GET A TIPPED FSMASH THAT KILLS HIM AT 19%
ill do that.

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
wait what...? lol

Anyway I hate R.O.B.'s freaking laser beam and spinner. I always have troubble with them because my opponent always uses them at the most random times and catches me off guard >.>

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Which of Marths arielas outrange ROBs Nair? And what is the best option to do when a ROB is offstage recovering about to use Nair?

C.J.

Smash Master
bair beats it from below (as does uair) nair beats it from the side. Other than that, yeah counter it.

C.J.

Smash Master
asdk;tbf
dumb match-up. Used to have to play it a ton. They always use that move to air dodge. I got hit waaaayyyy too many times from it.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
K thanks appriciate that, and yeah i'll look at the question and answer thread next time xD.

Top Bottom