• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-Up Discussion #14! Fox

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
Naw hes right theyre legit grabs, think about how little dmg marths throws do and youll see that its not that much damage overall.
Do you have to buffer the grabs to do it correctly? I dunno how to buffer properly, lol...

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Fox vs Marth is mad close. Fox wrecks our spacing, forces an approach, kills early, and has a terrific inside game. If you are under the impression that Fox gets wrecked by Marth, it's because there aren't many good Foxes, and you haven't played any.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I know, but this thread's discussion is very inaccurate, and we were n00bs at the time of this discussion. It's misleading to someone who is trying to learn the match-up, and doesn't really discuss grabbing with either character, even though Fox vs Marth HEAVILY relies on grabbing from both sides.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I think its 60-40ish, the discussion was indeed bad before. But the score is probably accurate lol

What do you think has changed since then Pierce?

Top Bottom