• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Master of Subspace Tabuu for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

continuityOfficer

Smash Champion

Sakuri loves his creations, and Tabuu is an important part of Smash Bros lore. I'll be honest in saying I doubt he'll be in this game, at least in this form. But in SSB5 or as an Assist Trophy / Stage Boss, I think he has a very good chance. None the less this thread is for discussion of the idea of Tabuu being a playable character.

The main reason would be giving an explanation why he would be weak enough to fight on equal terms. Maybe he's weak outside of Subspace? Maybe he was permanently wounded after the battle in brawl?

His move set would be easily ripped from his boss fight. Teleporting, becoming a spear head, using his whip, explosions, gliding, lasers, falcon cannon thing, Shuriken, etc. His wings could be his final smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom