• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Master Chief for Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
Come on guys, don't you think he deserves to be in? I mean, he is the main character, face and icon of the biggest game franchise in history! Top selling game series of all time! I think he deserves the last third party spot in Brawl. Sonic, Snake, Master Chief, seems perfect to me.

Not only will this bring a lot of Halo fans to Brawl, but just increase the overall uniqueness that is Brawl. Is Brawl not all about originality and being unique? They wanted to remove clones, and who would be the best non-clone there is? Master Chief, one of the most original characters in any video game. I think it would be a good move on Nintendo's part to include such a character, and I hope we can see him Brawling it up with Mario some time soon.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
1. There is already a million thread like this.

2. He has never been on a Nintendo console. In other words, HE WILL NOT BE IN BRAWL.

3. No, no, just.....no.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
1: Won't Happen
2: Don't want it to happen
3: Just a waste of time, Microsoft and Nintendo haven't had any good partnership or any kind of allience that i know of and Sakurai only allowing 3rd party characters that are friends or in ever need on a Nintendo console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom