• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Master Chief for Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
Come on guys, don't you think he deserves to be in? I mean, he is the main character, face and icon of the biggest game franchise in history! Top selling game series of all time! I think he deserves the last third party spot in Brawl. Sonic, Snake, Master Chief, seems perfect to me.

Not only will this bring a lot of Halo fans to Brawl, but just increase the overall uniqueness that is Brawl. Is Brawl not all about originality and being unique? They wanted to remove clones, and who would be the best non-clone there is? Master Chief, one of the most original characters in any video game. I think it would be a good move on Nintendo's part to include such a character, and I hope we can see him Brawling it up with Mario some time soon.

HulkingRage

Smash Apprentice
the most original character ever........ he runs and shoots and throws grenades
and theres already a Master Chief thread

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sorry, but he will NOT be in the game. Master Chief only appeared in the Halo games, which were on the XBOX. And since Microsoft made the XBOX, they won't let Nintendo use any of their materials.

Also, since Microsoft owns the Rare company, you can forget about characters like Banjo and Kazooie.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Just because you created this in GBD and a thread like this wasn't there doesn't mean you don't have to search for one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom