• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
TigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTigerTiger TIGER UPPERCUT

waht makes you good in ST is knowing how to deal with it like this guy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9R0sgOaJvMU
there's a lot goin on in this macht you just have to understand the game to realize the mindgames used to get over fireballs, but once you do its like amazingness the best figthing game ever

nuro

Smash Lord
This reminds me of when people from CS 1.6 didn't really go to CS Source.

On the other hand, Halo 2 pros hated Halo 3 at first but now it's obvious everyone like Halo 3 more.

We'll see I guess.

Banks

Smash Hero
bungie wasn't trying to make their game so that anyone can play and win like 8 year olds, down syndrome victims, and old men.

Skler

Smash Master
halo3 would be like brawl if they took out the guns and shooting and just left the melee attack.
LOL

Thorn is amazing, but you can't camp with a melee attack. I'd compare it to Halo 3 with snipers only, no moving of course.

Banks

Smash Hero
correction skler, there are only 3 characters with sniper rifles, one of which can rapid fire. Everyone else only has melee attacks

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
Camping FTW

whatever it takes i've lost some macthes cause my crew members camp the living **** out me but its all kool. Some players have a little saying: the gayer you play the better, the game doest care about being honorful or fair the game only knows winning and losing:laugh:

Brookman

Smash Hero
honorful <---the little red line should be a fine indicator that the word doesn't exist.

Honorable <---note the lack of red line.

camping is FUN.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
I agree with Matt :chuckle:

I'm gonna try to make it to this, just because I'm dying to get to a Brawl tournament....I want to meet some seriously good players.

Big_R

Smash Champion
i voted for melee doubles but i will not be making it out to this tourny nor did i ever even really have a chance too.

Spife

Smash Master
heyyy 3x I'm gonna take you out okay? Just kidding, you don't have an option. Let's put some money on it too :p
I will win because I wanna be the very best...

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i vote for 64 doubles, and instead of a brawl tournament lets play halo. the second one.

5 lives, only rockets, no elites, only spartan, lockout. no johns

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
I would personally rather have a crew battle over either doubles. Imagine how frickin epic that would be. And brawl doubles is way better then singles.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
I say Brawl doubles....I'm good at doubles in either game, but I'm better at Brawl, so there :chuckle:

Top Bottom