• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 5 Results

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman
hey Dazwa. i have a copy of Mystical ninja starring goemon. Any other games you looking for just so i can rub it in your face? lol.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
hey Dazwa. i have a copy of Mystical ninja starring goemon. Any other games you looking for just so i can rub it in your face? lol.
If by rub it in my face you mean sell and by any other games I'm looking for you mean how much I'm willing to pay, then I'd buy it for $10.

Elen

Smash Lord
someone took my ****ing memory card, it was the more expensive black one and it had a blank label sticker on it and it has all my ****ing saved games on it. If someone took it by accident give it back, if someone just jacked it for no reason i'm just not bringing my gamecube to tournaments anymore. who the **** steals people's **** seriously.
I'm hoping this was an accident. Who was moving memory cards around without ****ing asking the owners of them.

I'll go check the venue tomorrow Banks. It's one of the nintendo made black ones with a blank label on it? Gimme a list of a few things that are on it and I'll do my best. If I don't find it, I'll at least replace the hardware :-\ Sorry man.

Edit: Also, where was your setup. Just knowing which table is good enough ^^

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I bet something like this happened:

someone needed to restart a cube with no memory card. "Oh, I'll borrow this one." *takes card from random cube* Meanwhile, the person who actually owns the cube didn't know they took someone else's card home with them.

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman
If by rub it in my face you mean sell and by any other games I'm looking for you mean how much I'm willing to pay, then I'd buy it for $10.
What 10 bucks? That's all you think it's worth to me? It's a pretty **** hard game to find nowadays. I was actrually playing the game through over the summer again trying to get all the golden cats again. maybe if you said like 80 dollars we'd be getting somewhere because i still play it every now and then.

Would you like to borrow it? Like at Viva la smashticwhatever i can lend it to you and you can give it to either Korean DJ or **** tom the next week in the RI tournament or the Next mass madness. I just don't think i can part with that game just yet.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
someone took my ****ing memory card, it was the more expensive black one and it had a blank label sticker on it and it has all my ****ing saved games on it. If someone took it by accident give it back, if someone just jacked it for no reason i'm just not bringing my gamecube to tournaments anymore. who the **** steals people's **** seriously.
Banks I'm pretty sure your memory card was the one left in my GC, this was at closing time and I just left it with the cashier dude at the store. Now that I think about it the gamecube memory card would have been better off with me, but I figured someone who was still there would be looking for it. It definitely was black and had the label sticker on it.

What I think happened is someone ended up turning off or resetting my cube, and probably just switched your card in for the memory and didn't put it back during the tourney. Call the store and hope they didn't just toss it.

Elen

Smash Lord
Banks I'm pretty sure your memory card was the one left in my GC, this was at closing time and I just left it with the cashier dude at the store. Now that I think about it the gamecube memory card would have been better off with me, but I figured someone who was still there would be looking for it. It definitely was black and had the label sticker on it.

What I think happened is someone ended up turning off or resetting my cube, and probably just switched your card in for the memory and didn't put it back during the tourney. Call the store and hope they didn't just toss it.
I'll call right now.

Edit: I talked to Jamie, I think they have it Banks. I'll go check later today, or tomorrow, and I can mail it to you or something if you want. Before I go, tell me a little bit of whats on it, so I can make sure it's yours.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
What 10 bucks? That's all you think it's worth to me? It's a pretty **** hard game to find nowadays. I was actrually playing the game through over the summer again trying to get all the golden cats again. maybe if you said like 80 dollars we'd be getting somewhere because i still play it every now and then.

Would you like to borrow it? Like at Viva la smashticwhatever i can lend it to you and you can give it to either Korean DJ or **** tom the next week in the RI tournament or the Next mass madness. I just don't think i can part with that game just yet.
I guess I'll try ebay then, lawl. It might cost me more than 10 bucks but it certainly won't cost me 80 >_>

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
i got that game daz... ill sell to you for $60+tax+s&h...whichs comes up to.....78.23 :)

edit: send a letter to nintendo maybe theyll make it downloadable for wii

Banks

Smash Hero
im not sure exactly whats on it, fzero nightfire wind waker metal gear paper mario mario kart mario sunshine tony hawk smash etc.

you dont need to mail it i can borrow someones until i see u again and ill check it myself to see if its mine. luckily someone had an extra so i can use my gamecube still. next time i will load the game and put my card in my pocket >_>

if i wasnt able to get a smash save i would have philly billy'd the store.

im jk dont call the police.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
NO ONE GET IT FOR DAZWA

i'm getting it for him.

sleepyk has this one covered.

Oh, and any ideas on what games Darc wants?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Darc wants that game Eggz (I think). All I remember was that the main character was a giant egg. And that I couldn't get past the first level because I was stupid.

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
so many rule disputes and people getting DQ-ed, really need to have rules and stick to them cause if we make it up as we go then it just makes ****e get worse, like maybe for next time, have an official lunch break and stuff, even though mcdonalds is like 1/9th of a block away.

Almo

Smash Ace
ohh forgotten/late shoutouts

elen-thanks for pooling me with kdj <_<
everyone in my pool- GG. kdj you shouldn't **** so much.
rsf-i played horribly those matches
greene archer- good stuff. we need a rematch now.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah. Almo. You're gonna go down hard next time we play, son. I'ma bust out some new ****.

AKA I'm completely bored. I also need to play more.

Beware teh Fsmash.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I had a great time guys

Good stuff to the Clerics for hosting the tournament.
You definitely earned it.

With the DQ rule for dinner being a bit crazy
... I will take full responsibility for that.

It was good seeing old faces I haven't seen in a while

I'll probably host a small fling of other tournaments, such as Tekken, 3rd strike, Melty Blood, MvC2, etc. including smash

Maybe even an items tourney too

MMFE 4.75 is a possibility in the near future.

Till next time, cheers

Banks

Smash Hero
no there's not, once we hit 4.999--- it can be argued that it in fact equals five. i forget the exact argument but....it can be argued.

Elen

Smash Lord
no there's not, once we hit 4.999--- it can be argued that it in fact equals five. i forget the exact argument but....it can be argued.
It can be argued, not proven :O

Theres an infinite ammount before 4.9999--- anyways. You can just throw an 8 after a quadrillion nines ;)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good stuff at Velocity going up there to play.

I wish New England and the Tristate area would mingle a bit more than they actually do.

lol @ Pine's sig. I found that to be amazingly funny :laugh:

Top Bottom