• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 12 Results

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
you were the host of the tournament

how the **** DIDN'T you know?

seeds two and three are supposed to be in the same half of the bracket, on opposite sides of each other. i know melee didn't have 8 people so this second round stuff is incredibly fishy

Banks

Smash Hero
Banks I beat Hero, G$, Jfox, and Alukard in losers then lost to Darc. **** you <3

Dazwa, for seeding the first three seeds were in this order:
Eggm
Jord (KDJ)
Darc

How they ended up playing in the second round I don't know.
ok good **** i guess that's pretty good:laugh:

Elen

Smash Lord
This was so much fun, though I wish I could've stayed for singles D: Scar should put up doubles winner's finals, because it would be hilarious ^.^ Good stuff to everyone. Probably some shoutouts to come later.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Dark.Pch on Matts account.

Good tournament. I had fun. Need some more Marth practice. Shoot I thought I had this match down already. Guess I froze up. Oh well, maybe next time. Just had to rep the Peach and show she is too good for this game. So I am happy with 9th for going all Peach.

Icy- Kick azz olimar, you were the best one I ever played. It was hard to even greab you. Nice tournament set. See you in CT in like 2-3 weeks.

Nuro- Even though we only had one friendly match was really close. Nice playing you for the first time. I'll get you next time.

Gunx- Intense set dude. Your snake was good and scary. We'll keep in touch.

Wigz- Another good set with your snake. It was close. Me fighting and seeing snake so much in tournaments or everywhere got me use to fighting him. but ggs.

MrnDayMercuito- GGs Guess my DK training paid off. We will play again soon. If you ever want that rematch, i'll give it to you.

BuuMan- GG's as much as I play Snake I play a hell lot of meta's so I am use to that match up. they are like everywhere. And I cdid not record the last 2 matches of our MM. I forgot to hit record. So I only got the first one. But I'll just put at the end the results for the second and third match of our MM that I won. Untill next time.

Peachkid- Good seeing you again and good matches. The melee Peach dittos were fun, brawl too. And Nice on nearly beating KDJ's ROB in a tournament match. Till next time.

To anyone else I forgot, GG's Just came here to rep the Blonde in the Pink dress, or in my cae the brunette in the yellow dress. Till next time, Peace Mass, heading back to N.Y

Skler

Smash Master
Me and banks got bracket ****ed hard in teams. Good **** @ me & banks having to play the team that got first second round. The best part is we were in the top 3 seeds, so as Dazwa already said (but about singles) we shouldn't of had to play each other in the first two rounds.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
you were the host of the tournament

how the **** DIDN'T you know?

seeds two and three are supposed to be in the same half of the bracket, on opposite sides of each other. i know melee didn't have 8 people so this second round stuff is incredibly fishy
I don't seed the brackets like ever.
This was my first time seeding, I didn't know that.
You honestly think I'd go out of my way to **** with the brackets for something that doesn't benefit me? o_O

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
had fun @ the tourney thanks every1 nice to meet u all..
(LOVE U GUYS TOO TOO MUCH) shouts outs later cause they will be so long XD

Banks

Smash Hero
I don't think anyone blames you for rigging zeb, next time have dazwa or someone just give a hand with the seeding and it'll be all good. me and skler got bracket ****ed tho ^_^lol!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
YEYE SCRU EDITING A POST, I WANT ONE MORE POST COUNT!!!!!

I ENJOY TAKING 2 DOLLARS FROM EACH PERSON FOR MYSELF LOL!!!!!!
<-- YEAAAAAAH HITSTUN!!!!!!!!

SHOUTOUTS

KevinM/Zoso - thx for everything guys, mucho love. HOPEFULLY see you @ esticle/hitstun :D

scar - once again, you're a beast... we didn't get to play, but that falcon is just too ef'n seck-z

th0rn - WE GOT TO PLAY AGAIN D00D!!@!@!@! mmm mmm @ falcock ditt-oh's hopefully see you @ hitstun

banks - **** triforce of wisdom ;o goood games d00d :D although i wanted to play your fox ;[;[ AFRAID/!!? HMM?!?!?!?!? mucho love<3

jfox - fun matches dude, peach is just too fresh. Booty bounce me some more<3 XDD hope to see you again, somewhere ;[ maybe esticle/hitstun? :D

.zeb - yayuhzzz @ more falcock ditto's :D good to play you again, havn't in awhile >__<

AOI - wow, we played once this tourney... in a tourney match @___@ not cool. Good **** knocked me out >_>

Ken y - good seeing you again, plus we got to actually play more, but not cool for never playing falco ;[

Elen - good seeing you again :D what the eff is up with leaving early?!? not cool.

cool-aid - yayuhzzzz andrewwww we need to play moreee, plus we both need to get hayato back into melee ;D

spife/roman - always good seeing d00dz <3 HITSTUN BAYBAH

kyu - duuuuude, we need to play more @_@ so you can get that falcock matchup down ;[

boxman -<33 THANK YOUUUUU FOR THE FRESH 0-DEATH we ARE playing more :D you goin to esticle/hitstun?

Relax - we didn't play, but we should play ;o roman says your falconnnnn is gettin beast

I think i'm done, not sure will edit!@!@!@!!!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I don't think anyone should give Zeb **** lol. He beat so many good people that I don't care how I was seeded now LOL

Almo

Smash Ace
cogsmooch- sweet team friendlies, and amazing how we conversed more than we played. It was alot of fun though.

questor- fun team freidnlies as well. that was the only melee i played all day.

dazwa- gg's man and beast ZSS, now you finally know me. lol. i'm shooting for getting you down to 1 stock next time.

electroblade- finally met you, lol. cheer up, you'll get them next time dude. friendlies were fun.

kip- gg's dude.

pat/pro- wolf arrgghhhhhh. close games, i thought the windmill might have helped me at the end there. gg's.

D3 player i can't remember your name- we played tournament on lylat then delfino, very close games both times. waddle dee ****.

dark.pch- thanks for the advice after my losers bracket loss. i'll keep that in mind.

I think that's everyone i met. I did alot of standing around/watching other matches due to the lack of setups. i can't wait for another one. brawl teams would be awesome.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
^ melee melee melee melee meleeeee is just too yummyy

NEXT MM MELEE ONLY >___>'

so we can have all of that yummy nj/ny goodness again?

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
next tournament should be all melee with the last event being a crew battleeeeee

Mokumo

Smash Ace
MM13 melee only? Yes.

Shoutzzz:

Spife - Nice money match, you definately improved a lot. Jungle ***** wtf?? lern 2 up-B out of your shield

Scar - holy SHIT your falcon is beautiful. I learned a lot from playing you, and pokefloats was too fun

KDJ - pichu...

Roman - Good money match, I was about to ask you again before I left but i'll just beat you at esticle or something. Your doc is a LOT different from how it was the first time we played.

ChefOfDeath - TEAM PAIN TRAINNN

Mattdotzeb - I didn't play you this time but ill money match you at mm13. Thanks for setting this up again dude, and ill remember my clicker next time!

Zoso (i think) - your marth is too gay.

Those people I was playing with in the back - good matches. that falco was much better than your mario, i dont remember who you are though.

ILL TOURNY YO///

and a crew battle at the end of mm13 would be sick

Roman.

Smash Champion
quick shoutouts

zoso: <3

3x: i think we played like 3 games, i won of course

jordan: i think we played like 2 games, i won of course

thorn: good **** but i want to actually play friendlies next time

banks: where were you -.-

matt: good **** dude, surprised the hell outa me

eggm: you made me smile

jfox: you peach is sickzors

spife: you got better =)

darc: as every mass madness goes by we will eventually play friendlies

dazwa: i really needed that hug

aoi: everytime you lose it's such a heartbreaker.... <3

solar: i'll get you back someday >=)

cool aid/andrew: we should play next time and TALK MORE

boxman: hello

kyu puff: i love playing friendlies with you... hit me up and we'll play some time

relax: i only won cause of zoso... blame him

everyone else: mm?

KOdEx

Smash Cadet
3x: fall river yeahzz
Roman: "we should play next time and TALK MORE" - We def should but all im good for is busting down walls making a mess and OH YEAHHHH!
Matt: I snorted some kool-aid once, you might be on to something with kool-acid.
Eggm: **** much? GG to you sir it was fun while it lasted.... which wasn't very long.
AwsmSean(*** man): Weegee whorenado ***** slap = Good times.
Ace: Good seeing you again and watching you play, need more dk dittos.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I just dislike that in our side of the brackets in teams we had Banks and Skler, EggM and JMan, Th0rn and Scar, and me and Dave, while the other half had Elen and DJ and DJ Nin and JFox.. word.

No johns I really don't care, but thats pretty intense.

Shout-outs for real later.

Banks

Smash Hero
kevinM yea thats what was messed up about teams brackets, zeb needs a seeding class

and i'll always remember our 10 minute embrace at the end, it brought a tear to my eye

Almo

Smash Ace
i just remembered...

lol @ jholla using my tag + not being able to fastfall with falco.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
HI I'M DAISY!!!

anyways to teh shoutouts

Dark. Pch: Nice to see u again as well, all of our matches were hella fun. and i think u should main random in brawl >.> ur too funny when u use anyother character than peach

Matt.Zeb: Hey srry i couldnt stay at ur house this time. but deffinatly next time tho, ill be turning 18 in a month at least. so i could just hop on a flight to Madagascar and my parents couldnt say otherwise XD

Slash: That Match was Sooo freaking funny, mah peach got teh PMS badly >.>

The Peach Player whos name i cant remember but who cares anyway its the thought that counts right? >.>: hey it was nice talking to u and keep on going with peach :)

Buu (i think): Nice playing u when dark pch went to the br. i played as melda (zelda)

**** Tom: Lulz at ur mm proposal XD

To everyone who i played (KDJ, Lock, Icy anyothers i didnt name srry!): great matches ^_^ i had fun.

Top Bottom