• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 11: Karaoke night - Framingham, MA - August 10th

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
errrrr if i teamed with the cobra we would dethrone pine and skler in NH's best team

MAKETHIS SATURDAY

Spife

Smash Master
ugh, I'm missing something I should go to on sunday (even though I had this planned waaaay before that date). I have mixed feelings over the date conflict. Oh well, if it makes anyone feel better the other event I'm missing is basically being run by hell personified in hitler. Yes, they're that bad -__-

Almo

Smash Ace
kind of late on this topic but...

holy crap i can finally go to a MM.

and only melee makes it even better.

i might not be there as early as i have been before, and haven't even played any smash game with people in about a month, but anyone up for doubles? i swear im still good <_<

also i can't deny a good fox ditto. no money matches plz.

Banks

Smash Hero
we'll show up early just to see what happens, we can always hang in mcdonalds for HOURS!!!

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I want to play some Soul Calibur IV!

And maybe some Melee doubles if there's time afterwards.

Banks

Smash Hero
zeb told me i couldn't show up early, but all u guys r saying ur gonna be there at 11?!?!?!

whats the REAL deal? is this bday party shutting the whole **** down in the morn?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
zeb told me i couldn't show up early, but all u guys r saying ur gonna be there at 11?!?!?!

whats the REAL deal? is this bday party shutting the whole **** down in the morn?
Odds are it'll be like what happens to the store during mass madness. I wanna show up early to play SC4 and stuff, and just chill with peeps.

Elen

Smash Lord
I usually get there at 10:45 and sit in my car all lonely :<

I'll be there by 11, regardless of birthday parties. We can always go to my house :O

Banks

Smash Hero
we'll probly be there by 1:30 or so, hopefully someone is there to smash with. if not we probly go to mcdonalds for foods anyway. but since u guys said 11 u should be there by then lmao

Top Bottom